Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 12.4

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

[iOS] App Constantly crashes

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 7sOperating SystemiOS 14.2 My Question or IssueOver the last couple days I've been noticing as I've been listening to music the app with freeze suddenly and crash. It does this several times a day and gets very fr...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 7s Operating System iOS 14.2   My Question or Issue Over the last couple days I've been noticing as I've been listening to music the app with ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Crash
    iOS 12.4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist Songs in the Library are not showed

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 12.4.8) My Question or IssueWhen I go to Libray-> Artists it usually showed my favourised or downlaoded songs. Now it just shows the page of the artist comes up but I don't want to listen ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 12.4.8)   My Question or Issue When I go to Libray-> Artists it usually showed my favourised or downlaoded songs...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 12.4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile] Equalizer profile

Please implement the feature of saving a customized equalizer profiles for mobile devices. A suggestion:Free Plan: Able to save 1 custom profilePremium plan: Able to save up to 3 custom profile Many of us owns different devices that goes with Spotify...

• Visitor
  • Please implement the feature of saving a customized equalizer profiles for mobile devices.    A suggestion: Free Plan: Able to save 1 custom profile Premium plan: Able to save up to 3 c...
  • Adz_P
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 12.4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes