Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: IOS 8.3

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Spotify Won't Pause - keeps going back to play (CarPlay)

Using Spotify on iPhone 5s with Panasonic AppRadio 4 in CarPlay mode. Getting the regular (already reported bugs) but one I can't find anywhere - when I hit PAUSE, on the unit or the app on the phone directly after a few seconds the music starts play...

• Regular
  • Using Spotify on iPhone 5s with Panasonic AppRadio 4 in CarPlay mode.    Getting the regular (already reported bugs) but one I can't find anywhere - when I hit PAUSE, on the unit or the a...
  • mmlabbd
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Carplay
    iOS
    IOS 8.3
    iPhone 5S
    pause
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't open my playlists in "my music" tab

Hello, Since 2 days i have trouble to acces my playlists on my IOS device. If i click the 'button' that links to my playlists it wont open it just gives no reaction. Yesterday i had the same problem on the webplayer all the other features work. But i...

• Hello,   Since 2 days i have trouble to acces my playlists on my IOS device. If i click the 'button' that links to my playlists it wont open it just gives no reaction. Yesterday i had the same...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • accessibility
    freeze
    IOS 8.3
    iOS playlist
    my music
    no reaction
    WebPlayer
  • 1 replies