Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: IOS 8.4

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Who has a picture of this dialog box?

Does anyone have a screenshot (or can take one right now) of the dialog box that pops up and asks you to agree to the new Terms of Service if you haven't done so yet? Could you post it below? Thanks!

• Does anyone have a screenshot (or can take one right now) of the dialog box that pops up and asks you to agree to the new Terms of Service if you haven't done so yet? Could you post it below? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS 8.4
    mobile app
    picture
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ios App freezes while adding songs to playlists

I haven't been able to add songs to playlists for weeks. I have the latest iOS and Spotify version. When I tap add, the modal UI comes up. Then I tap the list I want to add it to and it highlights (responds). Then the modal UI never disappears, the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't been able to add songs to playlists for weeks.  I have the latest iOS and Spotify version.  When I tap add, the modal UI comes up.  Then I tap the list I want to add it to an...
  • wmel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • IOS 8.4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone app not scrobbling from iPhone

iPhone 5S / iOS 8.4 last.fm credentials entered correctly (if i enter a wrong password i get an error message so the authentification seems to work) Nothing i listen to shows up in my last.fm. It works fine when i use the desktop app. It has been lik...

• iPhone 5S / iOS 8.4   last.fm credentials entered correctly (if i enter a wrong password i get an error message so the authentification seems to work)   Nothing i listen to shows up in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS 8.4
    iPhone 5S
    last.fm
    scrobbling
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes