Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS 9.2

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

app crashes only when using wifi on ios 9.2

the issue started about 4 days ago out of no where. came home and tried to open the app but it crashed every time. it brings up the loading icon, freezes for a couple seconds, then closes the app. it still runs in the background but doesnt show what ...

• Casual Listener
  • the issue started about 4 days ago out of no where. came home and tried to open the app but it crashed every time. it brings up the loading icon, freezes for a couple seconds, then closes the app. it...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashes
    crashing
    iOS 9.2
    iphone 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music became streamed again, big cellular data used

I have premium account. I downloaded playlist and play them on the road, to avoid eating up too much of my data plan.This morning I got a reminder from my carrier that not much of the monthly data quota is left. So I checked the reason. Turns out the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium account. I downloaded playlist and play them on the road, to avoid eating up too much of my data plan. This morning I got a reminder from my carrier that not much of the monthly data ...
  • wbao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast support is pathetic

I'm using iPhone 5s / iOS 9.2, and my computer is running Windows 10. I have the new Chromecast with the floppy cord. Every device is on the same wireless network. Problems:If I am listening to music on my phone, and arrive at home, I do not see any ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using iPhone 5s / iOS 9.2, and my computer is running Windows 10. I have the new Chromecast with the floppy cord. Every device is on the same wireless network.    Problems: If I am ...
  • martinsweeny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads pausing when screen locked

I have an Ipad Air and am running iOS 9.2 and spotify 4.6.0.1466I listen a lot with headphones and my ipad screen locked. There are certain ads for spotify that will pause as soon as they start (usually 15 second ads). all I have to do for them to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Ipad Air and am running iOS 9.2 and spotify 4.6.0.1466 I listen a lot with headphones and my ipad screen locked. There are certain ads for spotify that will pause as soon as they start (us...
  • eajsimko
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    Ipad version
    pause
    pauses
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to view song information in the new "Up Next"

After the latest update for iOS, there is now an "Up Next" view replacing the play queue. I am able to reorder songs now, which is a welcome feature. However, I cannot figure out how to get options for the songs in the queue because the "more" button...

• Visitor
  • After the latest update for iOS, there is now an "Up Next" view replacing the play queue. I am able to reorder songs now, which is a welcome feature. However, I cannot figure out how to get options f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    play queue management
    songs
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes