Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Ipad version

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Ads pausing when screen locked

I have an Ipad Air and am running iOS 9.2 and spotify 4.6.0.1466I listen a lot with headphones and my ipad screen locked. There are certain ads for spotify that will pause as soon as they start (usually 15 second ads). all I have to do for them to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Ipad Air and am running iOS 9.2 and spotify 4.6.0.1466 I listen a lot with headphones and my ipad screen locked. There are certain ads for spotify that will pause as soon as they start (us...
  • eajsimko
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 9.2
    Ipad version
    pause
    pauses
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your music not in ipad version

I've read the release notes for the latest version of the ios app and looked at the sticky thread of this board about the new version and FINALLY figured out that although the release notes say that Your Music is available in the new version of the i...

• Roadie
  • I've read the release notes for the latest version of the ios app and looked at the sticky thread of this board about the new version and FINALLY figured out that although the release notes say that ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 117 replies
  • 65 likes
  • Ipad version
  • 117 replies
  • 65 likes