Topics with Label: iPhone 4S not working premium

Labels

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work on my iphone 4

I have an iphone 4 and my spotify stopped working a while ago. The app will open, but then it just shows the logo and does not allow me to actually use it.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iphone 4 and my spotify stopped working a while ago. The app will open, but then it just shows the logo and does not allow me to actually use it.
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 4S not working premium
    Spotify not working
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The app doesnt work correctly in 1 month

I havent got any solutions on the problem on the app now. Its been 1 month with this bug that is going on, I cant get into anything on the app, Ive payed for 3 months and this is getting on my nerves. Please help me. Ive tried to write here 4 times b...

• Roadie
  • I havent got any solutions on the problem on the app now. Its been 1 month with this bug that is going on, I cant get into anything on the app, Ive payed for 3 months and this is getting on my nerves...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to open updated Spotify app on the iPhone

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm running Spotify on my iPhone 4S and after the latest update (7/2/13), I haven't been able to open the application. Every time I try to open the app, the screen flashes and takes me back to the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm running Spotify on my iPhone 4S and after the latest update (7/2/13), I haven't been able to open the application. Every time I try to open th...
  • DerIngo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs pause on Iphone - Premium user

OK so for the last week or so now out of the blue my songs playing on my iphone pause approximately twice during the duration of a song and i have to move it on a bit and press play to get it going again. Extemely annoying as I pay for premuium servi...

• Casual Listener
  • OK so for the last week or so now out of the blue my songs playing on my iphone pause approximately twice during the duration of a song and i have to  move it on a bit and press play to get it g...
  • Stryder84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    iPhone 4S not working premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4S not working with Car USB

Hi, I've got an iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.3. I have a Ford Focus with no Bluetooth (unfortunately) :(, but it has a USB port. I can connect my iPhone to this and it will play music from my phone. However, if I open Spotify and try to play music it will play ...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I've got an iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.3. I have a Ford Focus with no Bluetooth (unfortunately) :(, but it has a USB port. I can connect my iPhone to this and it will play music from my p...
  • lucas007
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Car
    iPhone 4S not working premium
    Music not playing
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes