Topics with Label: iphone 6

Labels

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist Songs in the Library are not showed

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 12.4.8) My Question or IssueWhen I go to Libray-> Artists it usually showed my favourised or downlaoded songs. Now it just shows the page of the artist comes up but I don't want to listen ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 12.4.8)   My Question or Issue When I go to Libray-> Artists it usually showed my favourised or downlaoded songs...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 12.4
    iphone 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone 6 to car (CMax) bluetooth connection SKIPS - also USB connex does not work - Help??

iPhone 6 iOS 11.4.1 Spotify Free version2015 Ford C-Max iPhone connection does not work in two ways:1) When I plug in to USB connection, car system tells me that there are no readable files2) When I connect through bluetooth, connection stops and sta...

• Casual Listener
  •     iPhone 6  iOS 11.4.1   Spotify Free version 2015 Ford C-Max  iPhone connection does not work in two ways: 1) When I plug in to USB connection, car system tells me...
  • mwHUM2008
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    C-Max
    iphone 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 6 Spotify playlist Reverse Order

Now fixed! Open playlist - pull down the top menu/album cover above the green 'Shuffle Play'. Next to the grey search field, three faint straight lines. Tap that, it will bring up a Sort By options menu and you can select sort by recently added.

• Casual Listener
  • Now fixed!   Open playlist - pull down the top menu/album cover above the green 'Shuffle Play'.   Next to the grey search field, three faint straight lines. Tap that, it will bring up a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6
    Playlist
    Reverse Order
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app on iPhone randomly crashes

Hello! For the past few weeks now the Spotify app on my iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.3) has been closing at seemingly random times during playback (app remains open in the background but stops playing and kicks me back to the iPhone home screen). I have tried a...

• Hello!   For the past few weeks now the Spotify app on my iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.3) has been closing at seemingly random times during playback (app remains open in the background but stops playing ...
  • rjcola27
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • crashing
    iOS 9.3.3
    iphone 6
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

iPhone - Spotify continuously deleting my downloaded tracks

I have an iPhone 6 - 128gb memory with approximately 3000 downloaded Spotify songs.Every day it continuously crashes and every so often deletes all my downloaded music.I have ample free memory for these songs and have deleted and reinstalled the appl...

• I have an iPhone 6 - 128gb memory with approximately 3000 downloaded Spotify songs. Every day it continuously crashes and every so often deletes all my downloaded music. I have ample free memor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleting
    Downloaded music disappears
    iphone 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline saved Albums aren't displaying

Hi,I got a huge problem which makes spotify unenjoyable on my iPhone. Every time after my mobile data is slowed down by my provider, I can't listen to my saved albums (& artists) anymore - the app still displays them and the green arrow is also there...

• Hi, I got a huge problem which makes spotify unenjoyable on my iPhone. Every time after my mobile data is slowed down by my provider, I can't listen to my saved albums (& artists) anymore - th...
  • frokostposer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify bug with Pioneer 8750BT CarPlay system

Dear All, Recently, I try to connect my iPhone 6 (version is 9.2.1) with the Pioneer 8750BT CarPlay system. There is a bug between these two machine. I don't know which one is the root cause. Here is the reproduce steps and I can reproduce this issue...

• Dear All,   Recently, I try to connect my iPhone 6 (version is 9.2.1) with the Pioneer 8750BT CarPlay system. There is a bug between these two machine. I don't know which one is the root ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Car Play
    Carplay
    iphone 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest update issue

I updated my spotify app on my iPhone 6 last week. However, nothing has been the same since. I can open up Spotify and see all of my playlists. I can click on one, and a song will play. One song will play and nothing more. I have tried using it in di...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated my spotify app on my iPhone 6 last week. However, nothing has been the same since. I can open up Spotify and see all of my playlists. I can click on one, and a song will play. One song will...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6
    Update
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music became streamed again, big cellular data used

I have premium account. I downloaded playlist and play them on the road, to avoid eating up too much of my data plan.This morning I got a reminder from my carrier that not much of the monthly data quota is left. So I checked the reason. Turns out the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium account. I downloaded playlist and play them on the road, to avoid eating up too much of my data plan. This morning I got a reminder from my carrier that not much of the monthly data ...
  • wbao
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Download
    iOS 9.2
    iphone 6
    Premium
    premium account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps crashing iPhone 6 (iOS 9)

Every time I try to play a song it plays for 5-30 seconds and then the app crashes. I basically CAN'T use the app on my iPhone at all at this point. Does anyone have any recommended solutions?

• Not applicable
  • Every time I try to play a song it plays for 5-30 seconds and then the app crashes. I basically CAN'T use the app on my iPhone at all at this point. Does anyone have any recommended solutions?
  • Lfurze
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashing
    ios 9
    iphone 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

songs are not being downloaden

Device:iPhone 6Operating System Version:9.0.2 (13A452)Spotify Version:4.4.0.1576Description:I had my music stored on my iPhone in downloadquality normal. I changed this to high. The problem is that now still a lot of songs have to be downloaded/chang...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: iPhone 6 Operating System Version: 9.0.2 (13A452) Spotify Version: 4.4.0.1576 Description: I had my music stored on my iPhone in downloadquality normal. I changed this to high. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios 9
    iphone 6
    Offline Access
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files won't download offline

I'm trying to add some songs to the local files portion of my Iphone's Spotify app from my MacBook and it won't work. My firewall is off, I'm on a school wifi with no other ones around, and I've tried redownloading both the phone app and the MacBook ...

• Regular
  • I'm trying to add some songs to the local files portion of my Iphone's Spotify app from my MacBook and it won't work.  My firewall is off, I'm on a school wifi with no other ones around, and I'v...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone 6
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Shows Not Showing up on iPhone 6 with latest version of app

I heard that Spotify launched shows earlier this summer, but I am not seeing them on my app. I've got the newest version of the app (3.8) running on my iPhone 6. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I heard that Spotify launched shows earlier this summer, but I am not seeing them on my app. I've got the newest version of the app (3.8) running on my iPhone 6. Please help.
  • rudysandoval
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6
    Podcasts
    Shows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced File on iPhone is not the same as the Local File on laptop

I have a bunch of local files on my laptop that sync to my iPhone 6. The problem I am having (besides having to turn off the firewall to even get it to sync in the first place) is that there is one track from the Xenosaga soundtrack that got synced t...

• I have a bunch of local files on my laptop that sync to my iPhone 6. The problem I am having (besides having to turn off the firewall to even get it to sync in the first place) is that there is one t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    iphone 6
    local file
    syncing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error con iPhone 6

He actualizado spotify y solamente suena la 1ª canción, luego dejan de sonar aunque le de al play. Si reinstalo la app vuelve a sonar 1 canción y luego nada. En iphone 5 si va bien

• He actualizado spotify y solamente suena la 1ª canción, luego dejan de sonar aunque le de al play. Si reinstalo la app vuelve a sonar 1 canción y luego nada. En iphone 5 si va bien
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error
    iphone 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Problem - iPhone 6

I have followed multiple youtube tutorials and read various posts on this website but still can not get my local files to sync to my iPhone 6. I am aware that their is no longer a 'devices' tab but, I know my desktop application and mobile applicatio...

1.png 2.png
  • I have followed multiple youtube tutorials and read various posts on this website but still can not get my local files to sync to my iPhone 6. I am aware that their is no longer a 'devices' tab but, ...
  • L8on
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone 6
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running - Can't Detect Tempo

I've tried everyday for a week, and so far Running has been unable to detect my tempo. I've tried to make extra sure that I was running at a constant speed. I've tried rebooting the phone. I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Spotify. I even...

• Regular
  • I've tried everyday for a week, and so far Running has been unable to detect my tempo. I've tried to make extra sure that I was running at a constant speed. I've tried rebooting the phone. I've tried...
  • El_Joey
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone
    iphone 6
    Running
    tempo
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not showing devices, iPhone 6 (and PS4) not updating playlists

Hey guys, I've had this issue for a while now - I'm using my Macbook Pro and iPhone 6 (with Spotify Premium). When I add songs to my desktop playlist, the phone no longer auto updates (as it used to) and so my mobile version has playlists that are mi...

• Hey guys, I've had this issue for a while now - I'm using my Macbook Pro and iPhone 6 (with Spotify Premium). When I add songs to my desktop playlist, the phone no longer auto updates (as it used to)...
  • mastrwhil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • devices
    iphone 6
    Playlists
    PS4
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Not Working on my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.2

I have the latest Spotify update and about 2 weeks ago my Premium account stopped working on my phone. My wife also uses it and it runs just fine on her phone but mine will not work. It pulls up everything it's just when I click on a song if it plays...

• I have the latest Spotify update and about 2 weeks ago my Premium account stopped working on my phone. My wife also uses it and it runs just fine on her phone but mine will not work. It pulls up ever...
  • vilivainio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    IOS 8.1 App still isn't working
    ios 8.1.2
    iphone 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops when iPhone goes in standby.

My Spotify on iPhone stops playing when i turn OFF the screen og going to another app (non Music apps).. It startet after i updated the Spotify app. Hos Can i have background Music again?

• My Spotify on iPhone stops playing when i turn OFF the screen og going to another app (non Music apps).. It startet after i updated the Spotify app. Hos Can i have background Music again?
  • powerbone
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App
    background
    iOS 8
    iphone 6
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes