Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iPhone 6s+

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Unable to sync desktop local files to iPhone

I'm trying to add some local files to my Spotify to be available for playback on my phone. I followed the procedure specified:(i) Create a playlist(ii) Add the tracks to the playlist on the desktop app(iii) On the iPhone app, go to the new playlist a...

• I'm trying to add some local files to my Spotify to be available for playback on my phone. I followed the procedure specified: (i) Create a playlist (ii) Add the tracks to the playlist on the deskt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s+
    Iphone and PC
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
    Premium user
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Files Offline not working

Hey, so I just got a replacement for my iPhone 6s+ today (vibration function died on me) and I'm trying to set up all my playlist and things again, but none of my Local Files are transferring back onto my phone. I have had numerous issues with this i...

• Hey, so I just got a replacement for my iPhone 6s+ today (vibration function died on me) and I'm trying to set up all my playlist and things again, but none of my Local Files are transferring back on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPhone 6s+
    local files
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes