Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: no sound

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

No Sound when sharing Spotify track to Instagram Stories

Hi there, I'm having an issue where, when I share a song (in the spotify iOS app) to Instagram stories, using the "..." pop-up menu, It shares the artist cover art, title, and canvas on Instagram, but there's no sound! (I've checked volume, app permi...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I'm having an issue where, when I share a song (in the spotify iOS app) to Instagram stories, using the "..." pop-up menu, It shares the artist cover art, title, and canvas on Inst...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Instagram
    no sound
    sharing
    Social
    Stories
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes on Carplay after reconnect - Audio doesn't play.

Using the latest spotify on iPhone 11 XS Max. When the car is switched off and on and carplay reconnects, many times spotify audio output crashes and songs play without sound. If I do the same with Apple Music, sound is played properly and Apple Musi...

• Regular
  • Using the latest spotify on iPhone 11 XS Max.   When the car is switched off and on and carplay reconnects, many times spotify audio output crashes and songs play without sound. If I do the sa...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Carplay
    no sound
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline/downloaded tracks no longer playable, nor when searching

I have a significant amount of offline tracks and playlists that are no longer playable in my iPhone 5s. I don't play them on any other device or computer. What gives? I even tried searching for one of the song to see if it'll play while in the searc...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a significant amount of offline tracks and playlists that are no longer playable in my iPhone 5s. I don't play them on any other device or computer. What gives? I even tried searching for one ...
  • Jainresn
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • file intact
    no sound
    unplayable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not play Spotify on Yamaha RX-A730 Receiver through USB connection

I can connect my iPhone or a memory stick to the USB connection on the front of the Yamaha receiver and play music on my phone or on the memory stick. However, when I try to play songs from Spotify using the USB connection, I can see the album artwor...

• Casual Listener
  • I can connect my iPhone or a memory stick to the USB connection on the front of the Yamaha receiver and play music on my phone or on the memory stick.  However, when I try to play songs from Spo...
  • DaHan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • no sound
    Spotify
    usb
    Yamaha
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

music controls bug, no sound

I reported this issue on Twitter, but figured I'd open a topic here so others can chime in if they are seeing the same issue.It seems Spotify (v3.9.0) and iOS 9 (and maybe previous versions?)?don't play nicely together when music controls are used in...

• I reported this issue on Twitter, but figured I'd open a topic here so others can chime in if they are seeing the same issue. It seems Spotify (v3.9.0) and iOS 9 (and maybe previous versions?)?don...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • auto play
    ios 9
    no sound
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music is not showing up

My Spotify app on my iPhone 4S is not displaying any of my playlists. "Local Files" and "Starred" appear, however will not load any of the songs. Under my "saved songs" only one is listed. I have the app installed on my iPhone 5S, and it works just f...

• My Spotify app on my iPhone 4S is not displaying any of my playlists.  "Local Files" and "Starred" appear, however will not load any of the songs.  Under my "saved songs" only one is listed...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • freeze
    no music
    no saved songs
    no sound
    Not showing up
    playlists gone
    slow
  • 1 replies