Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Release Radar

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution release radar, discover weekly + genre mixes no longer have preview slides

just last week i was able to preview my release radar, discover weekly and genre mix playlists in almost like a tiktok preview slide format with the spotify cavases. it was really useful for those of us with adhd and shorter attention spans. i have a...

• Casual Listener
  • just last week i was able to preview my release radar, discover weekly and genre mix playlists in almost like a tiktok preview slide format with the spotify cavases. it was really useful for those of...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    genre mixes
    Playlists
    Release Radar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My track didn't get added to release radar of my followers

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy new track on spotify was released on 10th of this month and even though I have followers i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My ne...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Release Radar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar: Dislike artist or song on ios. Song has this full screen cd/song cover image

I would like to know how to dislike an artist that cameup in my release radar on the IOS device. I am able to dislike normal songs but this song has this future where entire cover image of the cd/song is displayed on full screen and controlls are hid...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know how to dislike an artist that cameup in my release radar on the IOS device. I am able to dislike normal songs but this song has this future where entire cover image of the cd/son...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Dislike artist or song on ios
    Full screen cd cover
    Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes