Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Spotify running

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Spotify running feature doesn't show up on app even though it is available in my country!

The new Spotify running feature doesn't show up on my app even though it is available in my country (switzlerland)!Does anybohave the same problem?Thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • The new Spotify running feature doesn't show up on my app even though it is available in my country (switzlerland)! Does anybohave the same problem? Thanks in advance
  • Cheesezucchini
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify running
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't work with Running

When I use Spotify Running, Spotify Connect disappears. Compare that to the bar at the bottom that normally appears with the devices I can connect to. I assume this is Spotify Connect? This is the view that opens from that bar for when I'm not using ...

• Regular
  • When I use Spotify Running, Spotify Connect disappears. Compare that to the bar at the bottom that normally appears with the devices I can connect to. I assume this is Spotify Connect? This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast audio
    Spotify running
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify running

I see everyone talking about the Spotify Running feature. What is this?

• Regular
  • I see everyone talking about the Spotify Running feature. What is this?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify running
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes