Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Student Discount Canada

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student in the U.S from Canada

I'm a student from Canada currently going to college in south carolina, but i can't switch my country to the United States because I use gift cards to pay for my subscription. I would really like to take advantage of the student discount but currentl...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a student from Canada currently going to college in south carolina, but i can't switch my country to the United States because I use gift cards to pay for my subscription. I would really like to ...
  • AustenCooke
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student Discount Canada
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Student Discount off

Plan: StudentPremiumCountry: CanadaDevice MacBook Pro Operating SystemiOs 10 My Question or IssueI want to remove my student discount as I am no longer a student at school.

•   Plan: Student Premium Country: Canada Device  MacBook Pro  Operating System iOs 10   My Question or Issue I want to remove my student discount as I am no longer a stud...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Student
    Student Discount Canada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription Fido Account

I've completed the steps for the student discount but have no idea if it's been applied or not... All I get is this page and there is no way to proceed. After clicking "get discount" I get this page which directs me nowhere.... and is not clear if I ...

Capture d’écran 2018-08-07 à 16.09.07.png Capture d’écran 2018-08-07 à 16.09.22.png
  • ...iscount" I get this page which directs me nowhere.... and is not clear if I have discount or not! notice there isn't a check mark for "get premium for students"   Plan Premium Canada   D...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • canada
    Premium
    Student
    Student Discount Canada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charge

I tried to sign up for the premium student discount. After I had entered my card information, it took me to a page where it said my card had not been charged, and that I still have to verify as a student. I never got to complete the process. But to m...

• I tried to sign up for the premium student discount. After I had entered my card information, it took me to a page where it said my card had not been charged, and that I still have to verify as ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charged account
    charging my account
    Double Charged
    Student
    Student Discount Canada
    Students price problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged multiple times when trying to verify my student discount

I wanted to apply for the student discount but after entering my student details in it brought me back to the purchase screen so i reentered my card number a couple thinking that i entered in wrong but when i checked my logined in to my bank I charge...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to apply for the student discount but after entering my student details in it brought me back to the purchase screen so i reentered my card number a couple thinking that i entered in wrong b...
  • fastomid
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
    Student Discount Canada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount SheerID not working

Hi, I'm trying to switch from my normal Premium to student Premium (canada). My university is listed in the options but once I finish filling up the information, it takes me to another page that says "I'll be sent to my school portal to verify" I don...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I'm trying to switch from my normal Premium to student Premium (canada). My university is listed in the options but once I finish filling up the information, it takes me to another...
  • MaraA
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Student Discount Canada
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes