Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: library full

Labels

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I work around the 10,000 song Library limit.

(Premium plan) Recently, I tried to add a song to my collection only to see the error message "Epic Collection Friend, Your library is all filed up". Some searching showed me that there is a Library (and Playlist) limit of 10,000 songs. (I'm at 9200 ...

• Visitor
  • (Premium plan)   Recently, I tried to add a song to my collection only to see the error message "Epic Collection Friend, Your library is all filed up".   Some searching showed me that t...
  • shaun_n
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • library full
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song limit (Still!?!?) on My Library. Only on Mac Desktop app

Student PremiumColombia iMac late 2012MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 (no problem on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s MIUI 12.0.3) As the title says, the desktop app doesn't let me save new songs nor albums to my library. I'm well below the old 10000 song limit at abo...

• Student Premium Colombia   iMac late 2012 MacOS Catalina 10.15.7   (no problem on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s MIUI 12.0.3)   As the title says, the desktop app doesn't let me save ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • library full
    Mac Desktop App
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 10K Limit on your songs for premium users. Why?

Has there been any updates on this? I'm a premium user for a couple of years and hit the limit of 10K songs and now the whole UX is pretty broken.You can't save stuff just by clicking hearts any more. You are recommended to add stuff to playlists but...

• Casual Listener
  • Has there been any updates on this? I'm a premium user for a couple of years and hit the limit of 10K songs and now the whole UX is pretty broken. You can't save stuff just by clicking hearts any ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • library full
    limit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes