Inbox and messages

Solved!

Re: Inbox and messages

Festival VIP
‎2017-03-08 03:41 PM

Vote for this if you haven't already! A Spotify rep posted this link, in which you can vote to give Spotify PM system another shot. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Social-Bring-back-Inbox-Messaging-with-notifications/idi...

Music Fan
‎2017-03-08 03:42 PM

I am extremely disappointed with the removal of the Private Song Sharing system.

You are the first software I've seen that is removing features, the first were the lyrics and now the private messages ?
Have you thought of reducing the price of premium account?

In my head less features means less value.

Music Lover
‎2017-03-08 03:43 PM

One of the main reasons why I use spotify is to share music with friends, will unsubscribe if inbox feature won't return.

Music Lover
‎2017-03-08 03:43 PM

Gig Goer
‎2017-03-08 03:46 PM

Removing this feature is absolutely ridiculous. I am a web developer as my career and I know for a fact that maintaining a feature such as this does not require a great deal of manpower. I use the DM system frequently and I do not want to have to share a song with my entire list of followers on Facebook or annoy someone with an email.

Music Fan
‎2017-03-08 04:22 PM

Please don't get rid of this feature...sharing music on spotify has been a huge part of my relationship with my now boyfriend, and definitely played a role in the start of our relationship. It sounds cheesy, but when we didnt have the words to say, we would express how we were feeling by sending music. When things seemed hard or we didnt know if we could make a relationship work, the songs we'd send would capture our frustrations better than words could. We're both broke college students, so sending songs has been a way to share thoughtful and unqiue little gift that costs nothing at all.  I'm saddened to see this feature taken away. 

Music Fan
‎2017-03-08 04:27 PM

Wow this sucks! I contstantly send specific friends tracks and playlists they should check out. Texting/facebook/any 3rd party messaging site ads an extra step of loading and locating which is really unfortunate. I share a lot of things through the spotify "send to" and I am really upset about this feature being removed. I definitely think subscription prices should be lowered then because this was part of the reason I'm paying for it.

Bedroom Songwriter
‎2017-03-08 04:29 PM

rachel4him - keep reposting that link so it doesn't get buried on page 52 or 53!

Garage Band
‎2017-03-08 04:29 PM

Spotify? Is there anybody out there? 

Bedroom Songwriter
‎2017-03-08 04:30 PM
SUGGESTED POSTS