Up until a few days ago, I had absolutely no problems connecting to my two Yamaha MusicCast speakers (WX-010 and WX-030) with Spotify Connect on my Android phone. All of a sudden, I very frequently have it get stuck on "Connecting..." when I try to connect. I have the same problem with the desktop version of Spotify.
This is specific to Spotify Connect as I have no problems playing Pandora on the speakers. I didn't change any of my network settings or do any kind of upgrades.
I've tried the following:
1) Restarted my router (once by restarting it, and once by completely uplugging it and plugging it back in).
2) Powered off and powered back on the speakers.
3) Completely reset the speakers and reconnected them with the MusicCast app.
4) Signed out of all Spotify devices and signed back in.
5) Removed and reinstalled the Spotify app from my phone.
None of these have helped. Is there a known Spotify Connect issue with Yamaha devices going on now?