Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This worked for me: In the Alexa app go to Music, Videos, & Books. Under Music select Spotify. In the header, it was default set to "[Your name]'s Amazon Apps." Tap on this and change it to "[Your name]'s Echo." This will give you the Spotify setup page for the Echo.

When I first logged into Spotify through the Alexa app I used my email address and it wouldnt work. I changed this to my username as shown in the settings on my Spotify app and it worked perfectly. Based in the UK using a premium account.

I also had to connect through the Spotify app. The Alexa app said "app support not available" and I couldn't find a workaround. But when I did what you said and opened Spotify, I connected Alexa that way and now it plays.

Hey I have this same problem and i tried following your instructions however I can’t seem to find Digital content, I am under “Your Account”, please help

After you connect your device(phone or laptop) to spotify just say "Alexa, on spotify!!!" Song ex: "play hotel California by the eagles"

God Bless your soul - and thanks.

This worked ! Thank you soooo much !!!!

Many thanks BigC. I tried a lot of things & time at Amazon end and Spotify app on iPhone unsuccessfully. 

Following your tip connecting Alexa Echo Dot from my Spotify premium account on Mac worked! What a relief!

Thanks, My speaker is working now

I love Alexa and Spotify. A lot of fun and music streaming. I am working with SmartHomesMaker in the USA.

Suggested posts