Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I think that for everyone who post, there is a good number of people thinking the same but not posting here... What a shame

Spotify, can I ask for a response to this issue...I too am amazed there is no way to play your great radio channels through Sonos.

Ant

joined the forum just to give this topic a bump. i'd really like to see radio support for my sonos play 5, and it sounds like the spotify API is the reason it's been held up.

Just bought Sonos to play music from my Spotify Premium account.

Horrified to find out that it doesn't have a radio button - my main way to access Spotify.

Apparently this service requires Spotify to provide some input in order that Sonos can provide the radio function on their player.

Come on please Spotify - give Sonos your support.

Otherwise I will have to cancel my Premium account and find another music source.

This thread / request was opened about a year ago - I don't think Spotify radio will ever be available on Sonos - unfortunately! What a shame I'd love to switch back to Spotify, but not as long Spotify radio is unavailable on Sonos app. Sonos Support - any hope?

Rdio and Rhapsody have radio functionality. I'm disappointed about Spotify as well.

Please add this functionality!

Do add your support to the request for this in the idea exchange.

The Sonos system is required hardware/software for listening to music in my house. Spotify is not required software. Spotify-please provide some hope that you will add the radio feature to your Sonos app, or I will have no choice but to cancel my subscription. Note, I said please...

Which service did you switch to and apart from gaining Radio, did you gain/lose anything else?

Suggested posts