Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't think anyone subscribed to this topic will accept anything less
than a keyboard shortcut to show the current song playing in it's current
context.

Visually hunting down things and having to read where to click really tell
me the UX people working at Spotify do not care about the people they
design for.

Sorry I meant that this was how you go to the current playlist on mobile.

Of course we need to improve how we educate the users of this feature on all platforms, or revisit and come up with a better solution. Thank you for your feedback

excellent, thank you!

Your users are educated enough, why not implement the feature?

Yes, I can do this on mobile but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the current playlist playing on desktop - only the queue'd songs from the playlist.

**bleep** - this has been such a mystery to me for months.  I finally googled it tonight because it was driving me crazy and this thread popped up. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It worked thanks!!

This doesn't still work, does it? Am I missing something? I couldn't find anything that people in this thread said worked.

It looks like it doesnt anymore.

I started clicking around and it looks like (on desktop) if you click on the album artwork, it'll jump to the playlist. I'm not sure if it's the same on mobile or web player... can someone shed some light?

Hi 

I can confirm that it works. 

If your click on the artwork of the current playing song on the left bottom side, the playlist will be shown in the middle frame.

Thanks for this info.

I was searching a lot for this feature. 

Bye

Roland

snap00684.png

Dear lord, why is this so unintuitive? Just used the idea provided all the way back in 2014 and thankfully it worked...

Suggested posts