Re: I have full internet connection, but it says I'm offline?

John_Mathis
Roadie

Have you tried to use a uninstaller. Advanced installer pro removes reference to an install, files made in the creation of installing it such as cache files and registry files. take Spotify for example; may have had an update or three and somethin' incredibly incompatable happens. Removing all those files by hand if necessary may put things in order. It worked for me.

Another cure is to set up a separate user account; an administrative account takes a lot of maintenance, install a user account will cure the in and out of order internet connection problem.

Add: accept as solution and like this if it works so it gets passed around.

Re: I need Help

John_Mathis
Roadie

The only full solution to this problem is uninstalling with advanced uninstaller pro and removing and re-installing OR setting up a second user account which will start the internet up so Spotify does read tweaked networking very well...

John_Mathis
Roadie

thanks for the LIKE Greta

Mayosauc
Casual Listener
It might just be your wifi that's not working? Sometimes if wifi is too slow then it won't connect
3 people liked this

delaseivad
Casual Listener
I solved my issue like this....

Go to 'settings'
Data usage.
Mobile data usage.
(find Spotify in the list of apps and tap on it)
Turn OFF 'wi-fi disabled'.
Turn OFF 'data usage disabled'

Fixed!
Hope it works for you.

salb23
Casual Listener

This did nothing.

1 person liked this

dougiemason

Edit: On Windows Desktop toggling offline mode (File > Offline Mode) did the trick; back online. 

"I have full internet connection" as in other services load but Spotify returns error 4.

Regarding 'wifi' speed here's my wired fibre speed.

fu.png

salb23
Casual Listener
Already tried this doesn’t do anything.

Rbet1966

Still says off line.. 

John_Mathis
Roadie

Seriously, creating a new user account lets Windows have the internet helm. It's easier for coding problems, such as those caused by PROGRAMS with errors than change networking to suit.  There is a LOT of that.  

Programs that clean the cache, that give you added Privacy, Tweaking tools, edit thje Registry. All of these, come or should come with a caveat. You may "screw up" your computer , O/S and so on. Seek to reverse these errors, Maybe?

SUGGESTED POSTS