Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify random pauses and resumes

Hello all,

first of all, sorry if this has already been posted, I have been searching for it with no success.

The spotify application randomly pauses the current song, once every half an hour or so, or if the song it's paused it autoresumes it.

This is happening in my desktop pc, my phone when I am driving (bluetooth connection) and also in the desktop computer at work. Different OS in each one, playing with the app, not the webplayer in any of them, and not related to any unwanted keypress, as sometimes happens when I am working with the PC and sometimes just with the screensaver and noone touching. In the phone is the same.

I did several clean installations on the phone and computers, searched for any task or program that could be interfering, antivirus also but nothing there. Also the 2 computers don't even have neither the same software installed nor the OS (W7 & W10). It happens with different playlists and it has been happening for a year more or less. It is really annoying and premium account is useless if this keeps happening, you don't get adds but have to manually resume the song, what is more frustrating, so I am dropping the subscription if this does not get solved.

Some months ago I asked for a solution or help but received the standard response with all the things I already did (clean install and so). I hope this time it can be solved.

Thanks in advance.

8 Replies

Ok, so one month and not a single reply.

Thanks for the support, I am dropping the subscription and never coming back again to it, I see that you don't care about the customers problems.

Hello,

this is a community, where other customers try to help.

Your account was Premium, while the error occurred?

The account is premium for the last 2 years. I have tried everything and still pausing and resuming, it's so annoying.

Hello,

You can try to unsubscribe and subscribe again.

Hello, @user-removed!

After analyzing your current issue with using Spotify, I would encourage you to contact the Spotify Team through this contact form.

It seems that it is a sort of technical problem that you might be facing.

Keep in mind that the Spotify Community is a crowd of thousands of Spotify fans who see the joy of helping other people with issues and new ideas we find that may be applied in!

With gratitude

-

leodreyer

Leonardo Dreyer

Do you are in the country you registered your account in?

Thanks for the info, I was trying to find the customer support but couldn't find it until now.

They are looking into it.

Awesome!
Leonardo Dreyer

Suggested posts