Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account cancelled

I had a premium account for quite a while now. The last three or four months my sister payed it for me because I couldn't. Since this month I started paying for it myself again. For this I went to my account and changed the payment information. I payed for the month April with IDEAL and received a mail with a proof of payment. All fixed you should say.. But now comes the problem.

Today I received a mail from Spotify that an unauthorized payment has been recoverd by my payment provider and that the money has been sent back to my payment account. I contacted my bank this morning, they know about nothing and advise me to contact Spotify. Also, I haven't received the payment back. I try to log in, can not do it because my mail is not in the system anymore. It's like my whole account never existed. I am a real music fan, listen to it almost 24/7.. If all my music is gone now I would be devastated.. 

Spotify, or people who recognize this problem, please help me fix this! I can't send a contact form to Spotify because you have to log in for that apparently.. Which I can't do anymore. In the attachment my proof of payment. 

Knipsel.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry about the issues you are facing.

It sound's like you have a number of things going on here.

I would suggest you reach out to Spotify support in one of the following ways:

@SpotifyCares on Twitter or Facebook.  If you do not have Facebook or Twitter please use  this contact form.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Even for starting a new topic you needed to log in. Since I can't log in anymore I quickly made a new account with a new username Lydithx95. The username of the account I want to have recovered is Lisannex95. I also had to use a new emailadress to make a new account because the one from 'Lisannex95-account' was already in use... ?!?! So it still exists? Then why can't I log in!

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry about the issues you are facing.

It sound's like you have a number of things going on here.

I would suggest you reach out to Spotify support in one of the following ways:

@SpotifyCares on Twitter or Facebook.  If you do not have Facebook or Twitter please use  this contact form.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

I sent a contact form as well and got a helpfull response to it. Problem is solved and I can listen to my music again!! 

Thanks for your help!

Hey @lisannex95!

Glad to hear you got it sorted. You are welcome 🙂

If you have any more questions give me a shout.

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts