Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP
Marked as solution

This should be all your missing tracks:  -snip-

Let me know if that's right.

[edit: took out the links]

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Those are the right songs, thank you!! They have all been re-starred.

Yeah, same problem ova here! logged into another computer to show how brilliant spotify is and then - back in the car - all the starred ones gone exept of the one I starred recently! can u help me with that richard? 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey tobbisch, here's what I was able to get: tobbisch starred

I hope it's the lot.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Same problem here, could you help me too?

Hey Julia, welcome to the Community.

It looks like you've got a duplicate account, so check out my instructions here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

You'll just need to sign in with the username 'julia_aa'

thanks! I think I'll manage

my starred song list has deleted on its own.  Is there a way to recover the songs?

AriCoiske - I've just moved your post over to this larger thread. I've just tried something in your account, could you log out, then log in again. Have they reappeared? If not, don't worry, I'll get them to you another way.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello. I have lost my Starred Palylist too. Could you help me Sam?

Hey Zelect, welcome to the Community.

Your account should have about 40 starred tracks on it at present. Is that not the full lot? Or are some just not showing up at all?

I tried logging out then back in again but still no playlist. Whats the next step? I appreciate the help btw.

AriCoiske, how about now? Any better?

Yupp its all there now.  Thank you for the help.

Hi, a lot of music has also disappeared out of my starred playlist.

Can it be recovered? And is there a way to avoid this happening in the future as there was hundreds of songs in there??

Thanks

Hey curlysiany, I'm not seeing any big removals from your account recently. Do you know what's gone missing, or when?

Think I have the same problem as all the poeple above. Thing is I have a new computer and since that time my starred list is gone. But the old one's still some on my mobile phone. Should I now search them all again and star them again?

Hey martijnvdm, welcome to the Community.

I can see 17 songs in your starred list, is that right? I could link them to you here if you'd like.

Hi, i have almost the same problem, but only the starred tracks dont appear on my iPhone. They are still present on the starred list on the pc. On the iPhone it states that there is 256 tracks starred, but only shows like 10.

Thanks

gregermand

Hey gregermand, that's a strange one. Nothing appears to be missing from your starred list, and the songs aren't local files as I suspected they might be.

Perhaps try reinstalling the app? We released a new version - 0.4.24 - a few days ago. Maybe that will help.

Suggested posts