Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So I'm having the exact same problem all my playlists show some recent added tracks, and my favorites show some to but the other tracks are all gone.

Someone plz help me fix this I really want the tracks back.

Greets Mike

@locolopo90 wrote:

So I'm having the exact same problem all my playlists show some recent added tracks, and my favorites show some to but the other tracks are all gone.

Someone plz help me fix this I really want the tracks back.

Greets Mike

We're just gathering things together following some brief server issues. If things aren't back to how they should be in a few hours give us a shout and we'll look into this further.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Ok thank you gonna follow the twitter now.

My favorites have been deleted. 

@VLO wrote:

My favorites have been deleted. 

Do you mean your Starred tracks? I can see 8 there at present.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

can you please help me too?

my favourites playlist was veerrry long and i pressed my space-key to pause the song and i then i don't know what happened but all my favourites were gone 😞

i checked the internet for a solution, but i couldn't find it

can anyone help me??

@kikaw wrote:

can you please help me too?

my favourites playlist was veerrry long and i pressed my space-key to pause the song and i then i don't know what happened but all my favourites were gone 😞

i checked the internet for a solution, but i couldn't find it

can anyone help me??

You might have accidentally put a space in the filter box here, which would cause the list to appear blank.

It's an easy fix though: press Cmd/Ctrl+F and then Esc.

My favorite list of friends to follow in the Desktop UI is gone?

This happened after updating spotify from the prompt that requested to to "restart spotify" to update..

I am a paying subscriber.. should not have to reset this list every update...

Hi!

I recently experienced a massive computercrash and some recovery. I was able to move spotify to a partition on my harddrive, all my playlists are still there, on my Spotify, but I've lost all my starred music. I did not notice this before i starred a few song. is there a way to recover the music i lost? (it seems like my starred music are still on my device)

Still having trouble guys? We were having some server issues yesterday, but they should be all sorted now.

Yup, everything is gone from my notebook after spotify updated itself: Starred items, online and offline playlists, the whole lot. The notebook is offline for the rest of the day, so won't be able to get it back. Not happy.

@Los_Fabulosos_C wrote:

Yup, everything is gone from my notebook after spotify updated itself: Starred items, online and offline playlists, the whole lot. The notebook is offline for the rest of the day, so won't be able to get it back. Not happy.

I'm not seeing any removals on your account. Is everything still missing?

Hi,

I used to log in with my facebook account and than linked it to my previously existing spotify account. Now all my Starred items from my facebook account are gone. Is there a way to get them back?

Sorry for that bad English 🙂

Betty

@Betty wrote:

Hi,

I used to log in with my facebook account and than linked it to my previously existing spotify account. Now all my Starred items from my facebook account are gone. Is there a way to get them back?

Sorry for that bad English 🙂

Betty

I've found a couple of accounts that could belong to you. Please get in touch via our contact form so that we can sort this out.

Dear Help desk people,

Could you please please recover my favorites playlist for me. (or at least tell me how to do it?)

I had free spotify running on my desktop. Than I got some giftcards for christmas and decided to use spotify (premium) on my moblle phone too, but than after logging in on my phone my favorites suddenly disappeared.

Please help!

thanx a lot

@roxannetje wrote:

Dear Help desk people,

Could you please please recover my favorites playlist for me. (or at least tell me how to do it?)

I had free spotify running on my desktop. Than I got some giftcards for christmas and decided to use spotify (premium) on my moblle phone too, but than after logging in on my phone my favorites suddenly disappeared.

Please help!

thanx a lot

I'm having trouble finding anything recently removed on your account. Please get in touch through our contact form and the team will be able to take a closer look.

Hello, after getting a new laptop my favourites somehow dissapeared in the first 5 minutes. Is it possible to get them back?

Luke Harty

Welcome to the Community Luke!

Not to fret, your starred tracks haven't run away. You've made a second account with us. 

Just follow the steps outlined here to straighten this all out. 

mine too, please help!

I do not have a 'favorites' playlist, can you please help me get one back? Thank you.

Suggested posts