Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can get to the user area but the "change" icon does not show up

I... Whoa! I'm surprised, it's working!

It didnt work i clicked on it and nothing happens i even tried a few ither things they never worked ethier what should i do

I managed to change picture once, now it wont let me remove or change again. Anyone out there with same problem?

I`ll change my picture but after that i cant change or remove it again. Nothing gonne happen when a clik the change button. Can someone help me please

I've added the picture to my profile but it won't let me change it. Also the picture is the wrond way around

I tried to change my profile picture yesterday and today with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? It was working perfectly up to now. The word "change" still appears when I hover over my image, but that's as far as it goes.

I am using the latest Spotify and trying from my laptop and desktop.... I've tried logging out and back in too. No joy!

the "change" option appears to me but it doesn't work, i cannot click, it's there but it just doesn't work when i click.

i'd appreciate if you had any ideas of what might be happening or how can i proceed. ps: it's been like that for days and i've already restarted 

thank you! 

@jadetres

Apparently this is "under investigation"........ still no news two weeks on....... 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Profile-picture-cannot-change/idi-p/1600526

Ugh, it says that uninstallation helps in solving this mess. I haven't tested out yet.

Yes it really sucks not to be able to add a picture w/o having Facebook

F..k facebook

i can not do it 😞

Screenshot 2017-05-24 at 5.04.46 PM.png

i tried doing this but the change button did no appear for me. WHat should i do ?

This feature should be available to mobile/tablet users as well.

first step is to install the desktop version of the app. user profile photo editing will not appear if you are just on spotify web browser

it doesnt give me the option to change nor remove on my laptop or iphone 😕

It doesnt show any change at allon the lower part of profile picture. and im suing pc. How come?

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

You can now update or remove your profile picture through the desktop app. There's more info about this in this support site article

Note: Make sure your picture doesn’t violate any copyright, trademark, or personal image rights. For more information, check out our playlist image guidelines

Hope that helps! If there's anything else we can with, don't hesitate to give us a shout in a new thread. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts