Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I jusy signd up for spotify premium and it wont access on my iphone or my Ipad, it just keeps sayin radio is free, please advise

thanks

@tukah wrote:

I jusy signd up for spotify premium and it wont access on my iphone or my Ipad, it just keeps sayin radio is free, please advise

thanks

Hey tukah! Congratulations on your subscription to Spotify Premium. I am sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues.

The iOS devices take a bit of time to adjust to the new subscription. I would suggest logging off the application completely, then exit the app, then close the application completely (the double-click the home button method), and finally, you can then open Spotify up and log in. That should fix your issue.

Hi there. I joined spotify without realising that I could get the service at a student rate. I pay the £9.99 fee at the moment but I am entitled to pay £5 so how can I go about changing this please? Thank you. Xxx

@Corourke55 wrote:
Hi there. I joined spotify without realising that I could get the service at a student rate. I pay the £9.99 fee at the moment but I am entitled to pay £5 so how can I go about changing this please? Thank you. Xxx

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just head over to https://www.spotify.com/uk/student/nus/ and hit the sign up button, then sign in with your existing premium account, it should then let you enter your NUS card number and let you pay the reduced rate. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I cant seem to find any contact for support. Sorry I am new to this site. I am an artist and came to your site for the first time today. i typed in my name and there is an unreleased song of mine under someone elses album name. I am still credited as the writer but this should not be on your server. especially under someone elses album name. This is an unreleased b mix.

@matthewdgodwin wrote:

I cant seem to find any contact for support. Sorry I am new to this site. I am an artist and came to your site for the first time today. i typed in my name and there is an unreleased song of mine under someone elses album name. I am still credited as the writer but this should not be on your server. especially under someone elses album name. This is an unreleased b mix.

You can get in touch with artist services who should be able to help you with that from the artist section of the main website. 

Peter

Peter

For paying 99 kr a month you'd expect some sort of quality in the customer service....................

1. It's a pain in the ass to find your contact form.

2. Your contact form doesn't work, when i fill in step 1 it's ok but then step 2 is never selectable -----> no way to contact you mfs.

Give me an email adress please! or some other way to contact you in private...

Hello,

I am completely cancelling my Facebook account this week but it seems that I am only able to log into Spotify with my Facebook credentials.

Can you help me to create a new login and password seperate from Facebook so that I can keep all of my playlists and music from Spotify?

Thank you,

Michelle Booke

[Snip-Email-SuperUser]

[Snip-Tel-SuperUser]

@Rydén - Can you try this form instead

@mbooke - I am going to pop your email address out of your post, there are far too many spammers around to leave that there. If you get in touch using this form or the one above a member of the Spotify team will be able to help you out with that. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

help me

something went wrong when i regristretid my giftcard and now i can only play on my computer i want too play at my iphone

help me please can you fix it my adress is [Snip-Email-SuperUser] and my login in is krickan11. my playlst does not work as it is now

thank you krickan11

Thank you Peter! Can you remove my phone number as well? I wasn't aware it was going to be posted on a forum.

@user-removed wrote:

Thank you Peter! Can you remove my phone number as well? I wasn't aware it was going to be posted on a forum.

Done 😉 

@krickan11 - I am going to remove your email address too, best to keep those details private. If you get in touch with support here they will be able to get that changed over to premium for you. 

Peter

Peter

Agreed - there is no "About Us" at the top of my screen.

@mlquintal wrote:

Agreed - there is no "About Us" at the top of my screen.

It was moved on the website designed a while back. "About" is now in the page footer on the left 😉 

Peter

Peter

I have a similes problem that is making me HATE spotifuggle! 

PROBLEMS WITH spotifuggle-TO spotifuggle!

1.You have made it so I have to upgrade my account to play music! MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO UPGRADE IT! MAYBE I HAVE NO MONEY AND I LIKED spotifuggle BEFORE AS IT DIDN'T NEED TO BE UPGRADED! IT USE TO BE FOR THE PEOPLE!

2.YOU HAVE TURNED IT INTO A POPULARITY CONTEST! Who can get the most followers? IT IS STUPID!

3.you tell me I have gone over my 10 hour limit within HALF AN HOUR! LIKE WHAT THE HELL! 

4. WHY IS THERE ANY NEED FOR AN ADVERT EVERY OTHER SONG!IS IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOR YOU PEOPLE IT SICKENS ME !How can I enjoy things like the radio fetcher if IM constantly getting told by advertisers to "say yes" I DON'T CARE!

5.THE APP! Now where do I start ..Oh I know! I CAN'T EVEN USE IT WITH OUT A SUBSRIPTION!WOW 48 HOUR FREE MEMBER TRIAL HOW COOL! Oh wait it is over and I CAN'T PLAY ANY MUSIC AT ALL! AHHHHHHHHHHH

6.Sptify use to be something I loved! It would help my creativity when I was drawing because I could have it on in the background and I just thought it was AMAZING! You let me down! 

Don't tell me it can all be fixed by becoming a paying member because that would be lower that even I thought you could go! 

-Katie Baker,15,UK

Hey Katie! Welcome to the Spotify community 🙂 

I am guessing you have had your account for more than 6 months and are therefore hitting the 10 hour monthly playback limit. The play time is allocated 2.5 hours each week, renewing on whichever day your account was created so you never need to wait more than 7 days in order to listen again. 

Unfortunately, those restrictions where introduced in order to keep Spotify free for everyone in the long run, its a complex world of licensing and negociating which goes on behind the scenes at Spotify between the record labels and Spotify. Its a fine line, because in the real world, music isn't free and Spotify still have to pay the labels regardless of what subscription plan you are listening on. 

The mobile app has unfortunately always been a premium subscription feature, its a bit of a pain I know! 

Peter

Peter

Hello, I am going round in circles here. I need to contact Spotify as I have forgotten my password and the only way I can see to contact them is via their "contact form" which requires email address and password. Any ideas??

Have you tried using the password reset form

There is an alternative contact form here which you can use if you are still having issues.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

1) I deactivated my FB account

2) I don't want to reactivate it

3) I need to find another way to create a log in and password so I can use Spotify

4) Why is it so hard to find a way to contact someone from Spotify?

JB

@brigmanj wrote:

1) I deactivated my FB account

2) I don't want to reactivate it

3) I need to find another way to create a log in and password so I can use Spotify

4) Why is it so hard to find a way to contact someone from Spotify?

JB

I wrote a tutorial outlining the steps you can take here

Alternatively, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you migrate all of your things over to a new non-Facebook account. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts