Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apparently you haven't tried this solution as you would know it doesnt work for the free trial.

I just hit the button that said this will make the experience better, and it signed me up for the trial without asking my permission, unfair. Help?

I emailed multiple times to cancel my free trial. After 2 months of being billed I called, showed them my sent emails and the refunded my money. Good luck!!

Absolutely useless. My iPhone says I purchased Spotify Free but there is no way to cancel it. The directions say there's supposed to be a Subscription option under View Apple ID. There isn't.

I've had this subscription for 4 days and absolutely hate it. I guess I have 86 more days to figure out how to cancel it. I guess that's the whole point - you can't cancel, so eventually I will be billed for this POS.

I am unable to cancel, I did not subscribe through anywhere but Spotify and I only wanted to have a look whilst I was on a plane journey, now I can't get out of it. Someone please help. I used Paypal so I thought I would be safe

Suggested posts