Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hi I have the same problem, just deleted my playlist that was called Timewasting or something like that..

hope that you can help me out!

in advance / thanks!

Hi ,

Mine were called "Latest songs" and "Special selection".

Cheers!

iaurdae - done!

etylsarin - double done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi,

Accedently deleted my playlist, one&only list I've had since forever. Would sure be glad if i got it back!

account:
jeaaaan1

playlist:

Used To Get High

Hy!! I'm so disgusting because on 22-10 accidently i deleted my list , the name was "Lydia" and yesterday 23 i install the new spotify version, because the program ask me to do it and all of my list gone!!!!!! pleeeeease help me!! i really need to have it back !!

The name of the lists was:

Bailar

Lydia

Soul-chill out

Thank you for your answer

Lydia

Thanks a lot mate!

jeanbanan - restored!

Llilli - I've reverted your playlists back to a state before some of them went missing. Anything we missed?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Unfortunately I have the same problem...

I thouhgt I deleted one song but deleted the whole list...

Sbastian kalas ore Sebastians kalas

Regards

Ray

@famols wrote:

Unfortunately I have the same problem...

I thouhgt I deleted one song but deleted the whole list...

Sbastian kalas ore Sebastians kalas

Regards

Ray

Done.

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

DONE!!

Just the list named "lydia" haven't been gone....

Can you do something? i deleated accidently thinking i deleat a song and i deleted all the list!!

Thank you again!!!!

Ok, hopefully I just got that one too.

Yeaaaaaah!!! THANKS YOOOU!! I'm so happy!!

Hi everyone - We've just made another thread for deleted playlists. 

If you've lost a playlist please see Sam's post right here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Deleted-a-Playlist/td-p/180006

I'll also lock this thread now as it's gotten quite long. 

Suggested posts