Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am in. Let me in.

I have HiFi stereo from DENON and SONY. Invite me please

P.S. - I am such a poor boy nobady loves me 😞

I think that's a little too much to admit in an open forum....  😉  

Well, maybe it's not in this jacked up day and age.

If there is still a Hifi-Beta, invite me 🙂

add me too , lol

Im loosing the Hope with over 10k Setup here...

Hello,

Can I get invite to Spotify HiFi? I use Sonos Play one, Play 5 and Power Amp 120.

I not sure that anyone can get that

I would love to assist with any HiFi quality beta testing. I have high resolution kit in the man cave to fully evaluate.

Can I get an invite for beta testing of the HIFI too?

Would love this as well! 

Moving to Tidal is not a option for me 

Would welcome too to be part of beta HIFI

Cmon Spotfiy, if you were to launch a decent hifi service, Im certain you'd take most of Tidals current customers. At least if you adverteise it properly 

Surely that's got to be worth something?

Also phones are becoming more Hifi compatible, with Android O every android will have acces to the high bitrade Bluetooth Codect LDAC.

Also to be frank, if you priced it modestly like 5 extra Euros, I'm sure you could get all those beats (and similar brands) to pay extra for hifi when they wont hear a noticbale differece. Your stock owners would love that! 

You  are absolutely right. HIFI is the future .  Maybe  Spotify is waiting until Apple music starts with FLAC or MQA quality but by then most music lovers switch from Spotify to Apple. I don't understand  why Spotify won't listen to the people who listen to Spotify 

Why don't they listen "Spotify" Ref  Tidal,et.. Because theyare not sure how to do it. $20 a month for 1470kbs streaming.Or their planning to go 670kbs later this year at no extra fee.Still not 1470kbs. But twice the kbs you now get.Sonic improvement sure..

I would like to upgrade to spotify hifi, lossless.

Me Too please

thanks

+1, I would be happy to pay to upgrade immediately if given the option

Me too

Given up waiting..... have cancelled my subscription to Spotify Premium and switched to Tidal.... most but not all of the music i listened to on Spotify is on Tidal. I see no good reason to return..... why announce a Hi Fi tier and then do nothing about it for over 18 months and counting...... NOTHING !  

I have both. Spotify to find the music and TIDAL for listning. Mot music is
on borh, but not all. The differece are increasing

Currently on a 6 month free trial with Deezer HiFi,the quality is a marked improvement compared to my Spotify yearly subscription,but i love the spotify experience no other platform recommends new artists and tracks better than Spotify,i am not a massive fan of deezer their site is not as polished and well laid out as Spotify but if Spotify HiFi does not launch soon i will cancel and sadly go off to Deezer.

I see what you mean. I search for Music i Spotify. I listen to Music in
Tidal.

Suggested posts