Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi guys,

If you do want to go ahead and cancel your account, please note that your username will not be available for use again.

We need to be sure that you're the owner of the account. So please:
1. Login to your Spotify account profile page on our website - https://www.spotify.com/account/profile
2. Under "Personal information", edit your email address to add ".del" to the end of the address
3. Example: anne@example.com would become anne@example.com.del
4. Click "Save profile"

If you created your account through Facebook, and can't change your email address, just email Customer Support. They'll be able to sort it for you. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll then get back to you as soon as possible.

If you get redirected here in the confirmation email, just reply to that email. It will get through to the team, don't worry.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Please send an email to -snip- I am so angry. I think someone's hacked into my account.

@114756786 wrote:

Please send an email to -snip- I am so angry. I think someone's hacked into my account.

Hey, I see you've already sent some emails in about this. We'll be in touch to help you out. I'll also remove your details from the post, best not to have your email address out in public.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank u so much

I want my free spotify account permenetly deleted.

Hi justda5 - If you'd like your account deleted please get in touch directly via contact form.

You'll saving yourself a bit of time if you get in touch via email first. One of our support team will then be in touch as soon as possible. 

How about just just making the deletion of an account easier, so people dont have to jump through hoops to perform a simple action?

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.....DO NOT send me 5 emails everytime I try all saying the same **bleep**ing thing and I shound "join our online community" Just delted the darn account please, Not that you read this anyway!

DillonSwanson - Sent you an email over a few minutes ago. Once we hear back, your account will be deleted.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Delet my account NOW......:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

DeletMe - Just get in touch with customer support, they can sort you out. Just head here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

i would like my account deleted. I have sent two emails and i get the same email, leading me to here, each time. I just want my account deleted!

Dianahy - As I mentioned before, I've just got back to you.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

please help me delete my spotify account

@namtrinh wrote:

please help me delete my spotify account

We'll need to do this by email, so please fill out our contact form.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Please permanently delete my spotify account. I have sent numerous emails and contact forms. i have even added "del" to the end of my email address. PLEASE DELETE IT

@jln14 wrote:

Please permanently delete my spotify account. I have sent numerous emails and contact forms. i have even added "del" to the end of my email address. PLEASE DELETE IT

Looks like this is now done.

Hello. Since I cannot permanently unlink my Facebook account from the Spotify account, could you delete this account please? I contacted support a while ago, but I don't think I received a reply (nothing in the spam folder at least). Thank you and have a nice day. 🙂

Albert79: An email response to your case is on the way now. Should be waiting in your inbox shortly. 

Wouldn't it be a good idea to include a Delete Spotify Account-button somewhere?

Easier for you, easier for your users – "if you love somebody, set them free" etc...

I wrote to Customer Support yesterday, but haven't heard anything. My account still exist.

And since you have to choose a subject when you write CS – and since none of those subjects are about deleting your account (as far as I could tell) – it's really quite hard to figure out what to do.

Anyway, I hope to have my account deleted shortly 🙂

Suggested posts