Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I accidentally have two accounts, all I wanted to do originally was update some of my information and I ended up with two seperate accounts. Somehow my mom's facebook got connected to the other one and it has all my playlists. The one with all my new info is the one I really want to keep, but I have no clue how to get my playlists on it or how to get my fb account assigned to it. How do I fix this?

Please can you permanently delete my Spotify account. I sent a contact form requesting this more than a week ago and my account is still active today.

MissSkye - Could you drop us an email about this? We should be able to move the playlists over, but this might require confirmation of some personal details that might be best to do over email. To get in touch, click on "About Us" above and then select "contact form". When you are given a contact number, pop it below and I'll pop it over to one of our advisors.

tedfrancis - I think one of our advisors has been in touch now - be sure to take a look at your inbox!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi

Need help:

Please delete my account as soon as possible.

@Sam wrote:
DeletMe - Just get in touch with customer support, they can sort you out. Just head here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support

**Please note, users that get an automated email response should do a direct reply with their message again. Your email will reach one of our agents--he or she can help via email. 

is there any way you can delete my account and stop sending me emails? beckajean.portonova@gmail.com thanks.

You'd need to email in directly. Follow the instructions in the post just above yours.

I'll lock this thread for the time being, as the answer to this question has been mentioned a number of times. If you wish to delete your account, just pop a message over to Customer Support. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts