Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need to change my e-mail catarina.frisk@edu.vasteras.se
To
Catarina.frisk@vasteras.se
And i med to have my latest mail send to the new adress ( i have just taken i premium accounts ) and al information has came to the oöst mail.
Think you
Cararina

Hey @Cattasspootify,

You can change your email address in your profile page.

In there, you can check the status of your subscription, and have a copy of your receipts too.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Not sure this is the thread to post..but I have an updated eMail address set up on my main Spotify account, but seem to have my old one still on the Spotify Community site. I can't seem to find the spot to change the eMail address in the Spotify Community.

Any help would be appreciated.

My spotify settings show an old Yahoo email address that no longer exists. When I choose Spotify password reset to retrieve a password for my current Google email address, I receive a message on screen that says, "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at facebook.com." I login to Facebook and change the Yahoo email address there and I do not receive an email with a password reset. When I go to my Facebook settings, the Google email address is correctly listed there (no sign of the Yahoo address... I've saved it in Facebook, logged out and logged back into Spotify... nothing... I don't get an email to tell me how to merge accounts, close the other account, and update the current account. I have a family account. I've tried to add my current google email there, but I get the following message: "Sorry! You're already a member of this or another Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join the family plan." When I click to switch the account, I'm thrown back into the password reset maze...It's lame there is not a clearer, better solution. I've looked through all the replies on this thread and none of the solutions have worked for me - Pretty frustrated...

Hey @sanjosedave,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you change your email address within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star

can't fill out a form because it doesn't reconize my email address do you have a phone number? this is the stupid... I'm caneling the service as soon as I find out how. and posting on Facebook and anywhere I can to do not use this service.

Worked instantly! Thank you!

Worked instantly! Thank you

Hi! I would like to change my email add on my spotify account. My spotify account is associated with my facebook account, and I do understand that in order for me to change my email, I can simply go to my facebook account and change it there. But my question is, is it possible to change my spotify account without associating it to my fb account? Coz my fb account is currently deactivated and I do not want to open it. So whenever I try to log in on spotify using my fb account, it automatically opens my fb account. Is there anyway I can use my spotify without opening my facebook account?

Badly needed help.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @ehnastacia,

Since you created your Spotify account with Facebook, you need to create a new account with a different email address from the one you use for Facebook. That will give you a Spotify username of your choice, so you won't have to rely on a Facebook account.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges (if you have them), library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

@osornios thank you so much for that info. Will try that and hope it works.

Thank you!! ☺️☺️☺️

You're welcome. Let me know how it goes. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

hi, did you resolve this as I'm wanting to do the same, thanks Matt.

Suggested posts