Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

please could i have my playlist back!!

p.s. my username is patel1982

Hi there, i lost all of mine too, logged in as a different user, tried to re-log in and everything was gone! Smiley Frustrated please could you help? Username: Hfraserjones

Hello!

Yesterday I had to log in with password again and suddenly all my playlists were gone as well as my subscription was gone? I have been paying every month for a couple of years, and I last changed my visa info only a few weeks ago. Now all the info is gone!

Please help me retrieve all the old info!!

Regards

Monica

Hey guys, there's quite a few of you requiring attention now so it might be best to create a new thread each or to get in touch via our contact form (you'll find this through About Us at the top of the page).

Trying to help everyone at once can get a bit.. messy.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I just lost all my playlists and starred songs! Please help 🙂

Hey ! my gilrfriends playlists are gooone!! can you restore them for her ? her logon name is : arblinda_92

hey. i have also lost all my playlist and everything else.. i used facebook to login, i can find my old playlists and subsciptions but i can only subscribe to them.. it shows that my old playlists is on a profile called 1133027122. it also came up "getting started" when i logged in

@isakkvamme wrote:

hey. i have also lost all my playlist and everything else.. i used facebook to login, i can find my old playlists and subsciptions but i can only subscribe to them.. it shows that my old playlists is on a profile called 1133027122. it also came up "getting started" when i logged in

I'm not quite sure what happened here, but it seems a new account was created for you. In any case, I've transferred your old playlists over to your new account.

You'll need to recreate them to add to them, which should be as simply as dragging the playlist name over 'New Playlist.'

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Same for me. Spotify works fine on my Mac, but when I log in on my iphone all playlists are showing 0 songs and I can't play any music at all, supposedly because I don't have premium, which I have. And there is no difference using old username/password, new #-username/password or facebook/password. Can you please help?

@user-removed wrote:

Same for me. Spotify works fine on my Mac, but when I log in on my iphone all playlists are showing 0 songs and I can't play any music at all, supposedly because I don't have premium, which I have. And there is no difference using old username/password, new #-username/password or facebook/password. Can you please help?

It looks like we had some trouble taking your payment this month, so your account has reverted back to free. See here for some things to check.

I noticed that and I have no idea why that happend. I did, however, several days ago, set up a new payment from a new account. Is this registered, and when will my subsciption be back to premium, and what username am I supposed to use, the #-username was sent to us recently by email, the username I made when setting up the account or facebook?

@user-removed wrote:

I noticed that and I have no idea why that happend. I did, however, several days ago, set up a new payment from a new account. Is this registered, and when will my subsciption be back to premium, and what username am I supposed to use, the #-username was sent to us recently by email, the username I made when setting up the account or facebook?

It sounds like we might need to look into this further to explain what's happened. Just use the contact form to get in touch for this.

I, too, lost all my playlists I created prior to June 2012. Over the summer I did not log into Spotify and when I did, they were all gone. User name is 1240005302 according to my profile page. Thanks for looking into/fixing this.

@chiquitaVT wrote:

I, too, lost all my playlists I created prior to June 2012. Over the summer I did not log into Spotify and when I did, they were all gone. User name is 1240005302 according to my profile page. Thanks for looking into/fixing this.

See my thread here to get this sorted. You've got another account with a non-numeric username.

Hi,

Just booted up spotify after a short absence to find all my playlists gone... I did just download the app for the Nexus 7 and cant log on at all? Is this linked?

Read your thread about the whole facebook linked account having affected playlists but I have never had this linked... Also I seem to be on premium at the moment and I havent payed for a while now?

bit confused!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Whitty22 - Yes it seems you also made a FB account. That account is also on our 48 hour Premium trial which is why you've got that subscription. 

This can be sorted easily. Just follow these steps using your "stuart_whittingham" username:

1. In the Spotify desktop application, log out (File > Log out..)
  2. In the login box, now log back in again, using your Spotify username and password. This will log you back into your original account.
  3. However, your Facebook account will still be connected to the new Spotify account. To break this connection, connect to Facebook from within the desktop application. You can do this in Preferences > Social Network
    (Preferences is found under the File menu on Windows, and under Spotify on Mac)
    You can disconnect from Facebook after that, if you wish.

Hello!
I have also lost all my playlists. I know I had an old free account and a new premium one that I log into with my Facebook credentials; the playlists are on the premium account. Now, even if I log in with FB, the profile seems to have the information from the old account but it shows the premium status.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

@ARHands wrote:
Hello!
I have also lost all my playlists. I know I had an old free account and a new premium one that I log into with my Facebook credentials; the playlists are on the premium account. Now, even if I log in with FB, the profile seems to have the information from the old account but it shows the premium status.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm having trouble tracking this down for you. But if you can fill out a contact form with all the details, we'll get back to you asap.

Sam, i've lost all my playlists as well and i had a good amount. I would greatly appreciate it if this was resolved! 😄

Suggested posts