Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I do this it comes up with a message saying "the facebook account you've tried to connect is already connected to another spotify account."

I did exactly that and I lost all of my songs and playlists

Hi,

I have 2 accounts now which I would like to merge.

First account:

Opened up with facebook while living in Germany.

Second account:

Email account I opened up when I moved to UK, because I couldnt use my first account longer than 2 weeks.

How can I merge? Please help!

I've had the same problem and no one at the Spotify email has gotten back to me after 2 attempts nor their Twitter account :(. Please somebody help???

Hey @yasaym,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge your accounts within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @coyne088,

Since you already contacted them, and received no reply, check your email address in your profile page to see if it's the correct one. Be sure to use the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. You should get an automatic 'message received' reply, and then the actual reply from Spotify. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.
osorniosSpotify Star

Hi, I can't find where to go to edit this?

Same here. Merged two accounts, the empty one remained, the old one is lost with all the friends and songs 😞

HELLLPP!

Okay so I have a free spotify account connected to my facebook and I just created a new account (student discount premium) and I really want to have my facebook connected to that one instead. I have read through all of the comments and have tried doing everything every one has said, and nothing is working. Please help. 

Hey @blozment,

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge both of your accounts.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

I've connected the 2 accounts, but the facebook account was premium and now I don't seem to have premium.  How do I fix that?

Hey @wink301,

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge both of your accounts.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

I followed the steps outlined here...and now I've lost my Premium when I merged my spotify account and my facebook accounts. HELP!!! I filled out the contact form, and the email I got led me back here. How do I get my Premium back?!

also, i have replied to the email i recieved as well.

Hey @helbah,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

If you still need to get in touch, you could tweet @SpotifyCares.
osorniosSpotify Star

Peter I'm Trying to merge my two accounts, but

I'm facing this error:

"Desculpe ocorreu um erro temporário, tente novamente mais tarde"

I've never been able to do this merge, always trying to get back to doing it again.

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 08.35.45.png

I get the temporary problem text.

Hey @xjillianpaigex

Since you now have two accounts, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge your Premium privileges (if you have them), library, playlists, friends, etc. to the account created with an email address. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

This didn't work for me

Hello, I realize this is an old post. But I am trying what you recommended and is not working. I takes me to Facebook to confirm the connection but after that nothing happens. 

Can you help me?

Thanks !

its the same for me and i have contacted spotify as well saying this

"i was wondering if i would be able to merge two different accounts as one is connect to facebook and the other is not, i did not mean to make two accounts but connecting to facebook made a new one. my non-facebook accont is premium so as you can see this is a problem for me."

the reply i got was

"Hello,

We have some quick options we think can help you:

• Try searching our support site with your questions.
  • Go to the spotify community. even if there isnt already an answer there to your question,you can post it and someone will answer quickly.
  • You can also message our support team @spotifycares on twitter.

All the best,

Spoify Customer ervice Team

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571fm0kT:ref"

because that is totally amazing help, and i didnt think of that ages ago. this support site told me to contact directly, so anyone have any help for me?

Suggested posts