Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unlink facebook from spotify account

im fairly sure everyone one is tired of hearing this but i would like my facebook account removed from my spotify account as my facebook needs to be cancled and deleted, not deactivated, deleted. i do not want to here the nonsence of "its requred as older members and newer ones apparently have the option to remove however i do not. the deletion of the facebook is not an option so i do not wish to hear your double talk that your founder (well-documented stake holder in facebooks ipo) is telling you to tell me, i want to hear about when not "if" you are going to assist me. i will advise you that it is concidered deceptive business practice to have ANY variance in a terms of service or user liscence agreement for any service payed or not and regardless of the time in which the parties joined so telling me i dont have the option while others do would be a brech of the implied contract you provide and i will be seeking legal assistance if a agreeable solution is not presented as i am a paying customer. Im sure others would not have any abjection to joining me in this stance.

thank you

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Not to worry, the customer services team will be able to help you move over to a non-Facebook linked account including moving your subscription and playlists.  You can get in touch with them directly using the online contact form. Unfortuantely, that is the only way since if you registered using Facebook there is no straightforward way to disconnect it from Facebook yourself. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts