Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP
Marked as solution

@leonsegal wrote:

i can only see 45...

Ok, I've tried removing and readding all the starred tracks for you. Let us know if this makes any difference.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

that did it! phew!! thank you very much!

actually wait - it hasnt done it! theres now 2 of each track that i added since i lost all the songs.

😞

@leonsegal wrote:

actually wait - it hasnt done it! theres now 2 of each track that i added since i lost all the songs.

😞

Oh sorry about that. I'm a bit confused now as to what needs doing where (doing this all manually can be a headache).

Here's a snapshot of your starred tracks before anything was removed, hopefully you can use it to restore things to how they should be: leonsegal starred

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

yeah - those are the songs...but when i remove the 200 blues classics (which I added by mistake) all the songs dissappear too....I am confused too!

I've updated my playlist of your tracks to remove those 200 songs. How does that look?

Is there a way to get the starred list back? 

@tdobester wrote:

Is there a way to get the starred list back? 

usually a moderator can restore it and link it here.

On a side note I had a look at the starred tunes by leonsegal - nice tunes in there. And nice collection you have there too Richard! 🙂 

@pcoventry76 wrote:
On a side note I had a look at the starred tunes by leonsegal - nice tunes in there. And nice collection you have there too Richard! 🙂 

I second this. Though really, anything with British Sea Power gets my vote.

tdobester - it looks like you've currently got 140 songs on your Starred tracks list. Is that right?

all the old starred tracks have gone again! I am left with only the tracks I starred since adding/deleting the blues album to my starred list (and some of those are duplicate).

Are they back now?

unfortunately not...Man Sad

yes 140 now--more like 1000 or more before.  There is a ton missing now. Thanks! 

right, but I lost a ton--there was more like 1500 in there.

leonsegal - since this is going on a bit now, could you get in touch via our contact form and we'll continue this by email. I'm a bit confused as to what's going on really. The tracks shouldn't keep disappearing like that.

tdobester - I'm afraid I can't see anything beyond the 176 or so currently in there. You could also drop us a line through the above contact form but we might not be able to help retrieve them I'm afraid (unless there's another account somewhere we're not seeing).

i lost all mine aswell can u do that playlist thing u are doing for me too plz, sorry to be a pain i just had weeks worth of music stared!

@thisisshwa wrote:

i lost all mine aswell can u do that playlist thing u are doing for me too plz, sorry to be a pain i just had weeks worth of music stared!

I see 6748 starred tracks on your account. Are they still all missing?

Hi,

I've accidentally deleted all my starred songs. Is there a way I can restore them?

Thanks for your help.

Marked as solution

Hi Eloy - Those starred tracks should have been restored to your account. Just sign out and sign back in. 

If any other users find some some starred tracks (or a whole playlist) missing, just head over to our  contact form. From there our support staff can try to restore those tracks for you. 

Connected fb to spotify and now all my playlist and starred songs are gone ! I want to disconnect from facebook as well....help?

Suggested posts