Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

There is a workaround as you could use audacity or something to record your computers wave (sound) out audio channel. This could then be exported to mp3 or wav or whatever. You could then burn them to a cd. The problem with this method is that you would have to play through all your songs, make sure to stop them before the end and such. Alas, it is simpler to download them somewhere else, or buy them somewhere.

arkangel11004

@arkangel11004 wrote:

There is a workaround as you could use audacity or something to record your computers wave (sound) out audio channel. This could then be exported to mp3 or wav or whatever. You could then burn them to a cd. The problem with this method is that you would have to play through all your songs, make sure to stop them before the end and such. Alas, it is simpler to download them somewhere else, or buy them somewhere.

arkangel11004

Not to mention that would be a huge breach of Spotify's terms of service and copyright. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Totally disappointed with the media player plugin. Still cannot get it to change to my rear speakers. id like to play music in my speakers while leaving the 2 desktop speakers for other application. would be hard to add an option in the preferences to select output source? really would make a WORLD of difference.

hey just record with wondershare the tracks ! and thean you can sleep with your tracks ! spotify premium dont worck ! stream ever in 160kps ! I Have the premium ! and qualitye is a same ! only i can listen in offline mode ! but for get the tracks for spotify you can record ! 1 - The compression never be the same of Original ! you dont go have 320kps , and the tracks you have recorded kualitey is a **bleep** 😉 see youuu 😉 ! Only buy the tracks in the Shops You Can Have a Good Kualite ! Nafing more ! 😉 

I just paid the $11 for nothing I guess.

@melzzii8 - What issue are you having?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm just trying to figure out a way to back internal storage on my android phone I have so many Spotify songs on my phone that is taking up most of the spaceI don't want to lose my favorite songsbut I want to remove them from my phone without losing them

does anybody know away how I can do that

Well that sucks!

Since I live in Europe, how can I do that? I am a premium member, I had a playlist downloaded.. So, how can I export it to windows media player

Thanks Richard, 

Consider I am living in Europe, How do I do that? 

i am seeing that  we have a sync tab in windows media player..
could you guys sync songs on your phone from spotify then sync it to your media player someway.  

I have seens where the files are located and what you had said is not possible because they are encrypted and each song has many files that helps Spotify to play the files.  They do that to keep people from copyright infringment. 

They do, but they are encrypted. 

Yes that is my question?

hey where do i find to do that?

Suggested posts