Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So how can I switch my account to the UK so I can redeem this? My account is Spanish and I am a UK student. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to have a Unidays account. Thank you.

Hi. You need to use a UK based payment method to switch your country to the UK.

Hi, I am a UK student, but on my year abroad in Germany. If I try to use the UniDays discount, it says my student ID is invalid, I have used it with other sites without problem. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

@marielouisek wrote:

Hi, I am a UK student, but on my year abroad in Germany. If I try to use the UniDays discount, it says my student ID is invalid, I have used it with other sites without problem. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Hey @marielouisek 🙂 

Is your country set as UK on your online overview

You will also need to pay with a UK card for the discount to work (and for your account to be set as UK).

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Dear Adam,

I seem to have the same problem. I am German but I study at Sevenoaksschool in the UK and I'm registred at UniDays with my Sevenoaksschool email. Ive been using Spotify for more than a year now and I would really appreciate if you could sort out the discount code for me or help me out.

Jonathan Fuchs

Same problem here I am German but study at Sevenoaksschool in the UK

Do you have a UK payment card? You won't be able to redeem the discount if you are trying to pay using a non-UK card.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts