Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I connected with Facebook on spotify and it shows my icon online, but not once i log into spotify. It shows the body icon. How can i get my facebook picute to show up?

Weird, what is your Spotify username?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

I have the same issue, I'm connected in facebook, my picture and name are not updated. My user name is loudbytes. Please help.

How long ago did you connect?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,

I re-installed and am still ahving the issue where people are showing up at numbers and my profile pic doesnt show. Could you please advise?

Please check out this thread and keep an eye on it for updates.

Hi everyone! I have a spotify premium account and i still can't figure it out why my facebook won't show up on Spotify. I tried it with the app by tapping on the "connect  to facebook" button it says i need to log in. after doing that it says who can see my messages or something where i could choose: only me, friends and friends from my friends, i chose friends clicked the ok button and im back on spotify again with the same username and no profile pic. I tried it like 5 times today and i still don't get it done.

thank you.

my username is semtijsterman btw.

Hey can you fix my picture as well (I'm connected to facebook) my username is: life.link26

Suggested posts