Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I typed in my password and username correctly and the app keeps telling me my username or password is wrong. I even changed the password a couple times. I'm logged in on safari but not the spotify app

This doesn't work for me because i don't have a facebook!! Please help!

Please help me. They won't accept my email
Marked as solution

My problem was very similar where it would say i have a problem with my firewall blocking me from signing via facebook. So i instead went to the spotify website and created a password for my account. Then i copied down my username number code and used that to sign myself in. It worked after that. I was pretty frustrated that i couldn;t sign in via facebook, but glad normal sign in works out well. Hope it works for anyone else who your previous solution did not work for them. 

I'm having the same issue. I can't log in using Facebook. It was okay earlier but then when I opened the app it all of a sudden said I was logged out and I couldn't log back in. I've tried to use tge Facebook way but it said it was unavailable that way so I don't know what to do. My Spotify is Storme Lastat Drazic Duke

All you have to do is go to the spotify website and log in there using either
Facebook or through Spotify. Then launch the Spotify app on your PC. It
should automatically log you in once it notice that your logged into
Spotify on the web.

Suggested posts