Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Also applied for the beta. Fingers crossed

Just applied.. Finger crossed....

Was the beta just closed a few hours ago?

It was, yes.
Applications, at least.

Community Ergo Sum

Hmmm...so no new beta testers? That's really a pity....

Applied a couple days ago and still no invite yet...

Applied yesterday and I wasn't sure if it went through... Haven't gotten an email back

Hope that i can still be in the program ! 

I have a Moto360 and Galaxy Gear Live 🙂

Well, I hope to participate, I would like to try.

Did anyone have any feedback at all after the dealine to join the beta program? I didn't. Just filled the form, and no communications after that.

I see that the Android beta is now closed.  Any chance of it opening up again?  Thanks in advance.

I Want one invite Android Beta Version.

😄

cristiano.lemos2@gmail.com

thks

Same here, been a spotify subscriber since the beginning and would love to be an android beta user.

I am listening to a lot of music with Spotify and therefore used the application intensely the past half year, I'd love to give feedback for future releases

Hi Per!

I'm a daily spotify user who can't live without music expecially when i am running... I'm out running nearly everyday and for so long now have i waited for the new running feature for android. And now i missed it...:(  I was too late to sign up on your form and now my chance to help you improve this feature gone. Is there any chance for me to still get a shot on the beta testing? could you do something that would give me access to all the new features?
It would really be an honor to know that i have been involved with the development.

Best regards,
Victor

Reopen the beta program, it's the least you can do considering the lack of feature parity with the iOS version and years of lackluster Android development.

Mediocre?. No insultes a quienes con su esfuerzo y dedicacion han logrado
que cada vez mejore esta herramienta.

Hey, too bad, I confuse me, as I can access the BETA? can you help me? Thank you.

The solution: G+  community and wait for you to accept.

Ok

Do you know how I can get access to the beta forum. If I try to access the release notes it tells me I don't have permission

Suggested posts