Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I tried several times, I do all the instructions, but doesn't work, maybe my phone is crazy.

I just become premium for this... Seriously?

Screenshot_2016-04-23-00-44-46.pngScreenshot_2016-04-23-00-47-15.png

Try changing from SD to device storage or vice versa, worked for me after trying EVERYTHING else.

Where is the folder located? I went to settings to storage to apps to spotify but I couldn't find the folder. I tried to go into the app and it just stays on a black screen and pops up a notification saying "No storage area found."

nice.. this helps me. thanks 🙂

I'm having the same issue. Mine says I do not have enough storage when I do! I'm just disappointed in the app, it "used" to be my favourite. I pay the $12-$13 for premium and as listed it says I can play offline music, which I cannot unless I download, which is dumb it never did this before.... Now after downloading a few songs it will not let me download the rest #geturISHtogetherspotify what a waste of $12-$13

Just force stop it

What happens if the file is still there, under Internal Storage? This is happening to me too, I can't seem to free up the 6gb of space Spotify is taking up on my device.

I just purchased Spotify Premium for my Kindle Fire HDX and is now not letting me download offline playlist due to no more space on my Kindle Fire HDX*****How can i fix this problem

I've don't this but the folder has re appeared, any ideas?

Hey @Teammclaren your post doesn't make a lot of sense but, if you've run out of storage, the first thing you should do is reinstall spotify following the instructions here. If you still have problems, please post details of your device, android version and spotify version with a description of what isn't working along with any error messages you see, thanks.

Just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S8 and started downloading all my songs again. Spent the whole day doing it. After about 1,000 songs, I started getting the "DOWNLOAD ERROR" message. I have 40GB of space left. Kinda ridiculous given that I know I'm allowed 3,333 songs as a premium member.

Screenshot_20170508-223748.png

All I can think of is that you have set spotify to use the SD card (which is full) as the storage location. Go to spotify's settings and switch the storage location to "device storage" and the cache will be moved from SD card to internal storage. It may take a minute or two but you should see a notification showing progress. Once the transfer completes, try those downloads again.

I have followed these steps and the folder still pops back up. I have deleted it from my internal storage, but it also appears in my SD card. Do I need to delete it there to?

I had this error messag as well. I just wento options on spotify >storage and selected internal memory. It looks like the new updates stores your songs on your SD card creating a conflict since I have like 2gb of space. Spotify will transfer your data to your device memory and it will solve the issue

Suggested posts