Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The directions said something about a green button at top right, but I don's see it.

When you select a playlist on your android, the track list has a large green download button at the top. Alternatively, tap and hold a playlist name to get a popup which includes a download option. What device and android version are you using?

Is there a fix for Premium not playing offline?

Maybe. Perhaps give a bit more information so we know what the issue is and what you've tried. Have a look at the template in this post and supply the information requested in it.

I am able to download the playlists for in theory off line listening, but whether online or offline, when I hit the first track in my playlists on my my mobile decices -- kindle hdx fire and android smartphone -- only the first track plays. There's no PLAY ALL button/tab on the playlists as in the desktop version. So what should I do?

@artl7 - The Spotify application in the Kindle store is massively out of date, we are currently pushing for an update here on the community. Not sure why its not playing for you though, it should be continuous without the need for you to do anything!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey. I had the same problem once before. I have been on forum / community help sites like this, but got no good answers. What I did to fix this was to delete all of spotify. uninstall it. And then install it again. And then download playlists again to offline. It worked for me: D

Te Kindle app has at last been updated and is available in the Amazon app store.

Go to settings --> music quality --> sync over cellular.  Once you do this, your music should start syncing.

I am also a new premium user running version 2.6.0.813 on my Samsung Galaxy 5. I've celared my cache and and allowed my music to play in Offline Mode. This is very frustrating......I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. Like others have said, it shows that it has downloaded but when I try to play in Offline Mode, it will either no play at all or show that its playing and no sound is coming out.......I'm ready to cancel my membership.......Please help

But it doesn't STAY synched.

So it has been a YEAR since your WIPE and REINSTALL - - is it STILL working or is this so,mething that we will have to do yearly?
Thanks. 

~chuck

Today I signed up for premium account so I can download and listen to playlist offline.  I went to website for instructions on how to do this for Android.  I have Galaxy 6.

1. With an active Internet connection, select a playlist. -- I've selected a playlist.

2. Switch Available Offline on (green). -- I do not see this for any of the playlist I'm selecting.  What am I doing wrong? 
    Android - available offline switch
  3. A green arrow will appear next to the playlist when it’s available.
    Android - playlist available offline

If You uninstall and then reinstall don't you lose all the songs that you've downloaded just to listen to online as well as those that have randomly downloaded for off line use? I have hundreds is songs listed already and don't want to look for again.

I've had the same issue on my HTC. I have an external SD card for storage. It downloads playlists on my phone when im connected on wifi. 

However, once I leave a network collection. The playlists become unavailable. 

I have already tried uninstalling the app etc...

Same issue, songs that I have downloaded well no longer play in offline mode... No problem playing them two days ago.
I have already downloaded the songs multiple times, wasting much of my data while overseas.
VERY UNHAPPY.

Hi!

I am a premium user and I have the same problem.My downloaded playlists and albums won't play offline. The only reason I pay for premium is to be able to listen offline!

Also, this week I had issue with my discover weekly playlist which never updated.

Please FIX THIS!!!

Renia.

Glad to see 5 years later still the same problem

Suggested posts