Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This is just terrible product design. Not an engineering flaw... 

I went to the settings in my phone Settings>Application Manager>Spotify>Storage>Clear Cache. Opened up Spotify and went to my Daily Mix and skipped about 5 times. My song I need popped up with neither option selected (heart or blocked) so I selected save/heart and it worked. 

Hey,

Just letting everyone know that they HAVE finally changed the “delete song
interface” in the latest update to the iOS app. At least, they added an
UNDO button finally :D. For reference: I’m running Spotify version
8.4.18.632 on iOS 11.

It obviously isn’t solved as I accidentally deleted my favourite band a while back and I still can’t get them back, cmon Spotify please fix this as people would like to hear their favourites from an app we do pay for, it isn’t our fault we accidentally click ban on them, help us out here like we do with giving you money to use your app🙄

DID IT!

I removed a song on my laptop from my Daily Mix.

1. Connect phone to laptop.  Start playing Daily mix on phone.

2. Add the song you want back to queue on laptop.

3.  Using the Devices option on the phone, switch to playing through the laptop. 

4. Skip until the song you want back starts playing.  Heart option is not available on either laptop or phone.

5. From the devices option on the phone, switch from playing on laptop back to phone.

6.  As if by magic, the heart option appeared on the phone.  Heart that sucker and you're set!

I did this accidentally when Daily Mix first showed up. The icons were really unclear and so I ended up removing my favorite artist instead of liking a song. So my #1 Daily Mix has been without my favorite artist ever since the feature appeared. It's stupid that you can't "unban" an artist from your daily mix. The fact that it hasn't been fixed in months drives me nuts and makes me use the daily mix less than I want to simply because it's missing a key artist for me. This really needs to get fixed. 

This is NOT solved. There's not option to "Allow this to play"

Agreed! I appreciate that some listeners have put in the time to find these roundabout fixes, but I need a straightforward Undo button from Spotify stat.

Spotify has proven in many of the feature request forums that they don’t give a sh!t about user feedback. They won’t make even simple intuitive user interface changes like the ability to simply alphabetize the order of user playlists. They want to appear to care about customer feedback but really don’t. This fix is a very simple user interface change and they refuse to do it.

Suggested posts