Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I agree! It’s been fixed!!!!

Spotify finally did something right for a change! After 3 years of being part of this online community and 5+ years of having spotify, they finally took some advice from their customers and actually fixed a problem. I really hope this trend of listening to the customers and working to make this the product that the premium users want continues. Honestly I highly doubt they will be just due to how they have treated/ignored their customers over the past 3+ years

It is not fixed for me (OSX). Drives me absolutely crazy! Spotify is obsessed with piping continuos music to you, whether it be repeating albums, automatically playing another album by the same artist or even something else entirely. Keeping ontop of all these settings is a full time job!

Please make it easy to just play one album followed by slience!

@PaulLittlewood wrote:

It is not fixed for me (OSX). Drives me absolutely crazy! Spotify is obsessed with piping continuos music to you, whether it be repeating albums, automatically playing another album by the same artist or even something else entirely. Keeping ontop of all these settings is a full time job!

Please make it easy to just play one album followed by slience!

This sounds like a separate issue, and not one pertaining to the repeat function being automatically enabled. What you've described is the Autoplay setting, which can be disabled in the main settings.

No, it is the same issue. I am only likening it to a multitude of other options that make it seem a fight against Spotify to be able to play a single album once and then stop. For example as well as the repeat button switiching itself on as detailed in this thread and the autoplay in settings that you mention, Spotify will also continue to play another album if you play an album directly from an artists list of albums. Urgh.

Suggested posts