Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to download an album ?

hello there, 

using the latest app - I just want to download an album to the iphone that it is available, for offline usage. (using premium account)

Currently, Ifound just one solution to that, which is quit awkward: searching for the album, create a playlist for exact this album, and then make that available offline. resulting in tons of palylists.

Is there a better way doing that ?

many thanks,

Heiko

4 Replies

Nope, that's about it. You could "star" all of the tracks you want to download, but then you end up with a huge playlist with all of those tracks. There isn't a good way to organize by album/artist right now. Everything is by playlists.

Hey,

Was just wondering, there are a bunch of albums from a certain artist that are on Spotify.. but my favorite album is not uploaded. Who uploads the music to Spotify and is there a way to suggest an album to them? Been waiting for this album (old album btw) since 2011 to be on here and still nothing 😞

Pls help!!

Thank you,

Alexandra

@alexandraaa_ wrote:

Hey,

Was just wondering, there are a bunch of albums from a certain artist that are on Spotify.. but my favorite album is not uploaded. Who uploads the music to Spotify and is there a way to suggest an album to them? Been waiting for this album (old album btw) since 2011 to be on here and still nothing 😞

Pls help!!

Thank you,

Alexandra

Hi,

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify.

While it might be a good idea to contact the label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form
to let Spotify staff know of your interest.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts