Disabling Mac OS X Dock badge notifications about additions to playlists I'm subscribed to?

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Disabling Mac OS X Dock badge notifications about additions to playlists I'm subscribed to?

Concert Regular
‎2015-10-07 11:57 PM
I saw a badge count. So, I went back into Notification Settings and scrolled to the bottom of the page and check the boxes next to, "Disable all email notifications" and "Disable all push notifications". I will report if this solves or not.
2 people liked this

Re: Disabling Mac OS X Dock badge notifications about additions to playlists I'm subscribed to?

Concert Regular
‎2015-10-08 06:29 PM
This morning I had two items in my Notifications and it displayed in the badge count. I had completely disabled all notifications in the Notification Settings page in my account but Spotify doesn't care. The two notifications were from Spotify telling me that they added more songs to a couple playlists I follow. Honestly, I could give a **bleep** that they added them because if the playlist is stale, I will just stop listening to it and they will improve the playlist or not based on activity which they track anyway. So, I will use the app on my mobile devices, and just not use it on the Mac since they can't figure out how to manage this simple aspect.

Music Fan
‎2015-10-29 10:28 AM

Same probleme here

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2015-11-07 08:52 PM

I find it pretty absurd that people have been complaining about this issue for OVER THREE YEARS and Spotify has done nothing to honor requests to eliminate the badge notification. Do they not listen to their members?

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2015-11-11 04:59 PM

Agreed. It's pretty pitiful that this has not been fixed. Surely this isn't weeks or even days of development time. Most apps allow you to manage this from OS X notifications preferences as well. For whatever reason, Spotify doesn't appear in the list. Annoying.

Edited
Gig Goer
‎2016-01-11 08:59 PM

I don't understand how this isn't fixed. It's obviously a bug!! I'm tired of having to click the "Notifications" button on my desktop app just to clear the stupid badge… I don't mind the "Notifications" but it shouldn't be badged, in-app and especially not in my Dock!

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2016-02-18 01:18 PM

This paying user is switching to TIDAL. Bye bye Spotify, you should've listened.

1 person liked this

Edited
Gig Goer
‎2016-02-18 06:00 PM
juhoautio: 
This paying user is switching to TIDAL.
Bye bye Spotify, you should've listened.

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry, couldn't help it! haha

SUGGESTED POSTS