Device

(iPhone 12 )

Operating System

(iOS 15)

My Question or Issue

点开底下一栏就会闪退,今早还更新至最新版本,依旧未解决

11 Replies

Hi there @scoxxxt,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We hope that you don't mind us replying in English.

To start with, can you reinstall the app by following the steps provided here?

On another note, can you try with a different internet connection to see if the issue persists?

If that doesn't do the trick, can you provide us a recording so that we can have a closer look directly from your end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Have a great continued weekend!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

我已尝试按照步骤安装过多次,仍不起作用,我还尝试开启飞行模式,仍然闪退。

Hey @scoxxxt

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you let us know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update?

On another note, would you mind letting us know how much available storage space does your phone have?

Lastly, sending us a screen recording of the issue happening would come in handy.  You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

在老版本时就已经出现这个问题,我以为更新了就能解决,发现并没有解决:(现在是最新版本 我还有15G空闲内存。

Hi @scoxxxt,

Thanks for the screen recording.

Does this happen with this playlist in particular or with all playlists in general? If possible, ask a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your device to see if they'd experience the same behavior as well.

It's also worth setting the app to Offline mode to check if the issue persists there.

Let us know how it goes.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

这个在所有歌曲都存在这个问题,在朋友手机登陆我的账号却不存在这个问题。真的很影响体验感。please solve it!!

Hey there @scoxxxt

Thanks for your reply. 

Based on what you mention, it sounds like the issue is device-related. 

In this case, would you mind checking if the OS of your phone has any pending updates?

On another note, make sure that you've also turned on Background App Refresh for Spotify. This can be done in your phone's Settings > General > Background App Refresh > Spotify.

Lastly, could you make sure that Spotify has all necessary permissions enabled?

1. Open your Settings menu.
  2. Scroll to the bottom to find Spotify and open the app settings.
  3. Enable everything you see.

It's also a good idea to exclude the app from any Battery optimization software that might be active on your smartphone.

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

我的手机目前是iOS15,还需要更新吗?以上要求我已经全部尝试过,但仍然会闪退。so bad.

Hey @scoxxxt

Thanks for letting us know. 

Just to confirm, is this only happening with the Spotify app or with other streaming apps as well?

On another note, we suggest that you log out and then log back in again, but this time twice in a row. We know this sounds odd, but it will trigger a sync between your device and your account.

If the issue persists, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account in your phone to check if the issue persists with a different account?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator

只发生在Spotify上的闪退,连续两次登陆依然未解决。what should i do

Thanks for getting back to us @scoxxxt!

Another thing you can also try is turn off Canvas feature with the steps here.

On another note, you mentioned earlier that your device's operating system is iOS 15, we'd highly recommend updating it to the latest version that you can get. You can go to Settings > General > Software update and you'll find it there.

Keeping both your device and the Spotify app up to date with the latest version is crucial so that you don't miss out on any fixes.

Let us know how things work out, we'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts