Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

24 songs downloaded but Spotify says iv reached the limit

24 songs downloaded but Spotify says iv reached the limit

So I have downloaded 2 albums to my phone (24 songs) and when I try to download more I get the epic collection pop up. I know there is a limit but my 24 songs is no where close. Anyone know why and how I could fix this ? 

7 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you try using the Remove Offline devices and Sign Out Everywhere options from your Spotify account page? 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hey thanks for the reply I have tried everything on the list but still get the same message after download a couple of playlists. 

My spotify version is 8.4.97.900

my iso version is 12.1.4 

Hey @Ja66a,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

If possible, could you try it on another device?

Keep me posted.

Edit: I'd also recommend checking this article for more help.

Have the same Problem. Want to download songs and get the epic collection pop up. Installed the App new, signed out, signed in again. Problem on different devices (iPad & iPhone). So, what is the point? 

Hey @JacquesSack,

Thanks for posting in the Community 🙂

Could you try removing the offline devices from here?

Let me know how that goes.

Edit: I'd also recommend checking this article for more help.

Hi, thanks for your fast answer. Meanwhile I deleted songs and albums in my collection (which were not downloaded). Probebly I reached the 10k song-mark?!! So now everything works fine  again! Thx again!

Glad it worked for you @JacquesSack 🙂

Could you give this one a try @Ja66a?

Let me know how that goes.

Suggested posts