Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30-day free trial not working?

30-day free trial not working?

I've tried the 48-hours free trial and was offered the 30-days free premium trial. All I had to do was give my credit card details. I did but Premium is not yet activated.  I received a mail stating something wrong with my credit card details, but i've checked them again (and used the card other places) and everything seems to be ok.

If I try to go for the 30-day-free-premium offer again, I'm told that I have already tried it and it does not apply to me?

I am counting on continuing my subscription, but really want my free month to try it out.

Help?  //Sincerely, Tulle.

9 Replies

We've forwarded your query to the customer service department. A member of our support team will send you an email shortly.

If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form.

Ive had the exact same problem on my ipad. I keep trying to delete the app and download it again but it still wont work. Ive also tried restarting my ipad and it still wont work.

@Zachb22 wrote:
Ive had the exact same problem on my ipad. I keep trying to delete the app and download it again but it still wont work. Ive also tried restarting my ipad and it still wont work.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Is your account definitely on premium on your online account?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having this problem and a bit frustrated because I can't get a hold of someone. I signed up today for the premium service and it is not working. Please help.

Hi I'm having the same issue, I've tried the 48 hr trial on my ipod and today I signed for the 30 day free premiun trial, I even have a receipt on my e-mail but when I want to try it on my ipod it didn't let me use the premiun service. Do I have to do something so I can start using the trial? Please help me..

Regards,

Araceli

@araceliortiz wrote:

Hi I'm having the same issue, I've tried the 48 hr trial on my ipod and today I signed for the 30 day free premiun trial, I even have a receipt on my e-mail but when I want to try it on my ipod it didn't let me use the premiun service. Do I have to do something so I can start using the trial? Please help me..

Regards,

Araceli

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There was some server issues earlier which are still ongoing which are effecting both premium and unlimited account upgrades, the main topic about it is here (where the staff are posting updates).

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post too see if they help!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Aracely,

They resolved the issue on my end, and I love it. They will help you... 🙂

I have the same exact problem right now.

I put the credit card info in, and I got a email confirming that I have the 30 day trial, and whenever I try to use any of the premium features it says that I need to get premium. Whenever I try to do offline music it says "Want to play offline? Take your music offline with premium."

Suggested posts