Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30day free premium gone in 2 days??

Solved!

30day free premium gone in 2 days??

I signed up for the 30 day free trial for the premium so I could try it out on my phone and in the car.

After 2 days it stopped working. I checked my email and it said this: "Dear Customer,

We've tried a number of times but have been unable to renew your Spotify subscription. As of today, you'll start to hear ads and, if you had a Premium subscription, you'll lose access to Spotify on your mobile phone.

Continuing with your Spotify subscription couldn't be easier. Simply visit your subscription page and login with your Spotify account"

I went to my subscription but there is no option of renewing my 30 day free premium trial and it keeps asking me to confirm my purchase. Is there anything I can do? I tried contacting customer service, but you guys obviously know how that went....

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

The first trial is always for 2 days. If you need more time to try Spotify, you need Credit card, simple add this to your account and you can enjoy Spotify for free for 30 days. No charges will apply when you add Credit card. If you want to keep service, just relax and Spotify will take money for next month when Trial ends. If not, just Cancel before renewal date.

Cheers and enjoy Spotify!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

The first trial is always for 2 days. If you need more time to try Spotify, you need Credit card, simple add this to your account and you can enjoy Spotify for free for 30 days. No charges will apply when you add Credit card. If you want to keep service, just relax and Spotify will take money for next month when Trial ends. If not, just Cancel before renewal date.

Cheers and enjoy Spotify!

Wow Hpguru, I didn't expect such a quick response. I greatly appreciate it. 

Thanks so much. Have a great day.

Hey Junhax!

I'm happy when I can help users like you.

Have a nice day too! And I hope you enjoy Spotify.

Junhax - If you do have some trouble with the trial, please contact Customer Support. They'll be able to help you out. 

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts